“When no other halal options nearby”
Review of Le Butcher

Le Butcher
Reserve with
Le Butcher is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 222 of 18 343 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice cosy burger joint. I ordered the fries with bacon (salty beef substitue) and a fish burger. It was served with coleslaw that tasted different to UK style. It was very dry. Compared to the options here in UK I was expecting more for the price but was too different to what I am used to. Would not try again. Restaurant is halal but not sure if the food is at your taste if your used to the best of the options in U.K.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband found this place on google after a very tyring day viewing crowded touristy places all day and evening. It was showing 35 minutes from our place on google but tampted with menu we decided to give it a go. We were so releieved when we had our first bite of burgers and cheesy fries were the best I ve ever had. If I will be in Paris this place worth another visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We found this on a Halal food blog and thought we would give it a try. The burgers were good, full of flavour and well balances. But the fries were the stand out attraction! We got them with cheese sauce and bacon bits and they were amazing! The food is pricey, we paid 45 Euros for two of us, that was just 2 burgers and fries with 2 drinks.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was looking for a halal burger restaurant on trip advisor, and I found this place so that's where I went! I ordered the burger with steak and bacon in it and barbeque sauce, fries, and the strawberry juice. It was so delicious! I recommend this restaurant to everyone! It's not far away from the champs elysées, so you can definitely grab a bite here after a little bit of shopping. By the way, the restaurant's interior actually looked better than shown on the pictures.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The burgers were good but the cheese fries were amazing!!The staff was very friendly,gave my 8 year old daughter a complimentary fruit pouch as dessert.Would highly recommend this place.