“Cafe Le Bosquet evening meal.”
Review of Le Bosquet

Le Bosquet
Reserve with
Le Bosquet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 341 of 18 737 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$15 - US$44
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had just arrived in Paris and at our quaint hotel Relais Bosquet close by. We stopped at this cafe for dinner and were not disappointed. I only wanted a croque monsieur, but my husband had a dorado which was cooked very nicely. Desserts were sumptuous and delicious. It was a great way to begin our Paris trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the salmon tartare as my main course, and the flavor was just exquisite. The sancerre by the glass was a good match. I don't recall what fish my wife had, but she enjoyed it. The creme brulee came with three flavors. I don't recall them all, but I clearly recall that two were excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walking around and fell into Le Bosquet for lunch. Table outside on a sunny day. Service friendly and efficient. Food excellent. Manager very amenable to all requests.
An excellent neighborhood restaurant with a strong staff and a chef who clearly cares about food. Prices reasonable. If you are near the Eiffel Tower, this is a short walk and well worth it.

1  Thank setdoc7
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great outdoor tables at a crossroad where you will see students, art patrons and people visiting the park across the street. Our server was friendly, spoke English (which was helpful as our French is limited) and was kind.

French onion soup was very nice, served with bread. Kids had chicken with potatoes and a salad with goat cheese and honey. Meats appetizer platter was fine - nothin great - but overall it was a pleasant experience.

I would skip the House wine and order something specifically off the menu.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

It's not fine dining, but the prices aren't over the top either, a good place for people watching while you enjoy some good food, good beer and wine and a pleasant atmosphere. If you are staying in the area than you won't be disappointed.