“Well worth the trip!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After reading several positive reviews about this restaurant and the charismatic owner we made reservations. We were looking for a place that wasn’t full of tourists, high prices and mediocre food. We were charmed and pleased with our entire dining experience from start to finish. The food was excellent, the ambiance cozy and authentic, off the beaten path in Paris. The duck confit, black risotto and steak were all fantastic. We highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank shearpamela

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food was wonderful and the host (owner) was very welcoming and accommodating. Risotto was exceptional... Certainly one of our best meals on the trip!

1  Thank Marc T
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

What a great find.! We stumbled into this great place while in Paris and I am so glad that we did. I was traveling with my two teenage kids and we all agree that this was an amazing experience. Not only was the food delicious, but the owner/waiter was so friendly, helpful and entertaining that it has become the highlight of our trip! Be sure and try the half baked chocolate cake... it is to die for!

1  Thank robin t
Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I found this place on trip advisor and all I have to say is Wow (the food was amazing). Walked in w/o reservations on our first night in Paris. We were the first ones in the restaurant at 7pm and the owner Frederic, (who also happened to be our server) was super friendly. Maybe it was because we were the first ones in the restaurant and was able to give us a little extra attention, but when we asked for recommendations, the way he went on to describe every single item on the menu really passionately and in detail, you could tell he was passionate about his food! He highly recommended the eggs florentine for the appetizer, Squid Ink Risotto w/ Calamari as his top choice for main, followed by the Navarin of Lamb. Naturally, we went with all his recommendations and were simply blown away. The eggs florentine was excellent. Not over powering, light on the flavours but fresh and simple. The squid ink risotto, just wow. On the richer side if you like that, but absolutely awesome especially when you have it together with the calamari it comes with, just sort of marries together perfectly. The navarin of lamb was spectacular as well. A traditional french classic. We used the bread to soak up every last bit of the juice/stew. Definitely will come back again the next time we're in town.

1  Thank Bru C
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I live not far from the restaurant, I and my family go every time we have the opportunity with the greatest pleasure, I can say that is the best restaurant in the area, the food fresh ... prepared exelent!!!Well done

1  Thank Nechifor R