“Qualitative food, Paris ambiance!”

Le Cafe du Commerce
Ranked #1 813 of 19 029 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situe dans une des rues les plus animees et typiques du XVe arrondissement, tout pres de la Tour Eiffel, Le Cafe du Commerce c'est la cuisine de tradition par excellence, une selection de recettes authentiques a redecouvrir : du poireau vinaigrette a l'oeuf mayonnaise en passant par l'exceptionnelle viande limousine..Unique a Paris, le Cafe du Commerce vous accueille le long de ses 3 etages ornes de plantes et ouverts sur le ciel de Paris. A deux ou en groupe, partagez l'intimite ou la convivialite d'une bonne table ou le service porte haut les couleurs de Paris.
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Nice dinner in 15eme arrondisement, typical Paris ‘70 atmosphere but really good food & wine, very friendly staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 370)

17 - 21 of 1 370 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2018

When you enter inside - it looks like a typical French brasserie, but you will discover that they have a lot of tables on 3 (or may be more) different floors with an ambience like in a factory. And you will depend 100% on the mood of the waiter who is supposed to look after your table (because his colleagues will avoid your table). When I arrived, I was quiet surprised to hear from next table that their are trying to get the bill for 10 min now. But when after 15 min of seating it was impossible for me to get attention of any waiter on our floor to order something - it was too much for me and when I went down to the reception trying to speak with the manager, his answer was "it's never happening in our restaurant...".
I would recommend to anyone to avoid this place only if you would like to risk yourself with worst type of French service associated with the legendary French arrogance.

1  Thank PavelK73
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We chose this place for a special family birthday celebration while visiting Paris because it looked like a wonderful place and had overall good reviews.

On arrival we were impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant but unfortunately were very disappointed with the quality of the food - VERY mediocre.

The service was good and overall it was an enjoyable evening however, sadly, we would not return or recommend this restaurant. A shame as it really is a lovely surrounding for dinner.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had no reservation but I wanted to share a French brasserie experience with my work colleagues and this was exactly what I wanted. The food is good (not amazing) but the service is friendly and efficient and there is a great buzz about the place. A good place to try (without kids I suggest)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a typical French meal not far from our hotel. This was perfect. Service and food were excellent.