“Best brazilian cuisine in Paris”
Review of O Corcovado

O Corcovado
Ranked #912 of 19 023 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$29 - US$53
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Description: From 2006, O Corcovado is a Brazilian style bar and restaurant serving natural and fresh produce imported from Brazil to give you a unique and authentic Brazilian experience. To enjoy the best natural fruit and vegetable juice, caipirinhas, batidas, feijoadas, bobo de Camarao and many others, O Corcovado, based in the trendy fourteenth of Paris the only place to be !
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Small great brazilian restaurant in the heart of Paris
I recommend for any stay
The best feijoada (better than grandma’s one say brazilian)
Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

It was a very good surprise as the food is typically Brazilian and excellent. Service is good and very warm. You feel like home after the first drink. I recommend it!

181claudia, Propriétaire at O Corcovado, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

thank's very much!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

The atmosphere is informal, and the ambience small and cosy: I was greeted by the two owners, and when I asked for a moqueca de camarao instead of the moqueca de peixe on the menu, they graciously obliged without demur. This was one of the best moquecas that I've had outside Brazil, and the luscious prawns in a rich orange gravy with the utterly delicious hot sauce on top reminded me of a much loved trip to Bahia. I asked for extra rice to mop up the sauce, and wasn't even charged. The staff were friendly without being invasive, and I am sure I will be back!

Claudia P, Propriétaire at O Corcovado, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

Thanks for your nice comment. Come as you like !

Reviewed 17 May 2015

The caipirinhas were delicious. The menu includes just a few options which are all Brazilian classic dishes. Between 3 of us we all chose different dishes and were all impressed and the portions were generous. The waiter was surprisingly quick to "tutoye" us but he was friendly so we didn't take offence. Although I found a couple of chunks of fat in my feijoada, the meal was otherwise delicious and I'm sure I will go back.

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

The restaurant decoration is simple, the owners are nice and polite. The food is good.

I think the price for the starters is a bit expensive for what you have in your plate (5-7€) however for the main courses you do have quite a lot.

It's a shame they don't have a kid menu or something similar for kids. Paying almost 20€ for a meal my kids won't finish it's awaste of money and food.

Also, I like rare meat. I know Brazilians prefer it to be cooked well-done but I don't like people telling how I should eat my meat and what's good for my health or not.
My dad also wanted some bread. Apparently they don't have any because in the Nordeste of Brazil people don't eat bread (except with soup). Well, I ate a lot of bread in Brazil and in France people like it so. I would have appreciated if they had some for the people who want it.

Also, the passion fruit/maracuja juice was mixed with orange. What a shame. But it was a good fresh juice... Just next time let the client know.