“Perfect”

Ranked #259 of 18 840 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: 10th Arr. - Entrepot
Neighbourhood: 10th Arr. - Entrepot
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Perfect!! The food is great, the staff is very polite and friendly and the VIEW IS PERFECT!! An absolute must-go to in Paris.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (462)

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend are visiting from London this weekend, we had the bone marrow and the marinated beef to start, both delicious and reasonably priced, this was followed by a sharing peice of meat that was perfectly cooked, came with Chips (potato and sweet potato) and lovely simple salad and delicious blue cheese and mushroom sauces. We finished off with a dessert to share
The abience was lovely, every customer looked happy, staff were attentive and unpretentious, spoke great English and took the time to speak to us despite the restaurant being full. We had a €30 bottle of wine called 'social lubricant', this was light, easy to drink and reasonably priced. This was a great choice for a first restaurant in Paris, would highly recommend to all. Set the bar quite high. The place was busy, expect to share a table (which adds to the rustic experience)

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

I really wanted to enjoy this but the beef (cote de boeuf) was really terrible (tasteless and nerved) when it is supposed to be a meatlovers place. The guy didnt even know where his 54e red wine bottle was from (he checked the label and asked us where was département 66 :)))... appalling. Add to that the place was cramped and ultra noisy. I live nearby and will make sure to never go back.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Nicolas J
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Without exaggerating, this was the best food we've ever eaten. The ambient is very nice (although the restaurant is very tiny) and the service was incredible. They came to every guest to explain the menu personally (in flawless english).
Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

I went to this restaurant last week I was really surprised as soon I went in, really particular decor nice and catchy. Waiters were helpful and speak good English. Menu quite on the beef side with 3 of 5 starters consist of meat and mains 4 of 5 were beef. Being a beef lover didn’t bother me that much. My only small let down was the starter was a bit blunt, had beef marinated in olive oil and salt and then just seared but lacked a bit in flavor (a good olive oil and some good quality salt would had elevated a bit the plate ). Main course were delicious sauce especially. Be prepared to eat I a really tight space and to here what the other customers have to say cause you will really sit tight to each other. But still I would recommend it if you are in the near by.

Date of visit: February 2020