“A great evening”

Price range: US$12 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good service and great food. Lovely atmosphere.
Attentive waitress who was perceptive to our wants, and who worked swiftly and efficiently. Food was as expected and tasty.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This is a town of what seems like a thousand restaurants but we were hungry and they were busy, which is always a good sign. The staff are very friendly and speak English, so we ordered, my husband the pizza and I had the meal of the day which happened to be a quarter of a chicken with salad and chips for 7 euros. 7 euros! Amazing, and it was delicious.

I have attached the bill, as we were amazed at the quality of the food for such a small price. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Family of 4. Four pizzas. Plus salad (with shrimps and salmon). Four creme brûlée. Delicious. All fantastic and tasty.
... and as prove was that we started at 19:00, almost empty (as evening was begin to start) and in half an hour was full.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

awful pizzas... no taste at all... ketchup is sour... so if you want to make it worse this is the way... and its too expencive...

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Although I arrived right at the end of lunch service and the interior was very full I was greeted at the entrance by the patron in person who was very polite, attentive and helpful and agreed I could b served under the outsid canopy which I preferred, although all other diners were inside.
My order was taken promptly and cheerfully and served almost unbelievably soon after. The dourade on fragrant rice with an amazing gently spiced semi sweet sauce was delicious and everything completed everything else. A jug of iced water was happily supplied and fresh bread. I shared this with a very tame small flock of sparrows who came to the table and almost ate out of the hand. They were used to scavenging and entertaining here, much to some people's amusement as they passed by.
The dessert was a splendid tarte au citron-the best I have ever tasted. The soft meringue was heavenly and the strength of sour lemon just right. A fruit could adorned the triangular slice appealingly and a small coffee with biscuit completed the meal.
Excellent value at €10 all inclusive. Highly recommended.