All reviews reception staff business trip elevator luggage lobby parking street breakfast
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fine for what we wanted. Not outrageously priced, clean, convenient and friendly staff. Hilariously small lift, but that is not a criticism it was just funny as my daughter and I tried to get in at the same time with bags.....not possible. Would stay there again if ever in Brest

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roscoe11
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I arrived in hotel late evening and was upgraded without asking about it. Lady on the reception was very well-wishing and friendly. During all my stay all staff was very helpful in any questions and help me with any requests. On the second day I forgot to take off the sign "Do not disturb" from my room handle, but when I arrived I found new towels and water near my room. Breakfast was perfect as well. But the best on the reception was beautiful lady with no less beautiful name - Elise. On my last day, I was going to the ship in Shipyard for work and leave my luggage in the hotel. When I arrived on the next day in hotel she bring me the luggage from 1-st floor (without using the elevator), but it was very heavy (I know), when I said it to her, she told me "I am strong, don't worry". I was very tired and she was very kind and friendly with me. She let me change my clothing and let me seat in the lobby till my train. During the waiting time she every time asked me, what she can do for me and proposed me her help. My best wishes for her - she is the best.
Because of her, my next hotel in Brest will be only MERCURE!!!
Thank you guys, it was one of the best business trip for me because of you!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
4  Thank ibelenkov
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Good hotel and especially good staff.
Privilege room is pretty big and offers advantages such as free bottles of water, coke, diet coke, sparkling water, etc.
Nespresso machine is also available in the room.
Breaksfast is pretty good with local food and of course fresh orange juice.
No restaurant in the hotel but very good ones not too far (ask at the lobby).

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Pierre-Loïc G
Delphine S, General Manager at Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

We would like to thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we will be pleased to see you again in our establishment.

We hope to see you again at the Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stayed as part of a French bike tour (velo). One night in November, very clean room, super powerful shower, no leaks etc. Great breakfast for a continental but also egg and sausages. Room was cosy but big enough, tea and good coffee making facilities. Go for the seafront view. Smallest lift in the world but big enough for two people with luggage and a bit of fun too use. Reception staff were possibly the most friendly people in the world - we not quite, but they lived up to our expectations of what excellent training and people mercure put into their brand, and hotels, plus they were just personally really good people anyway. It’s a bit modern and boutique in a very positive way. Beware of the restaurant below and around it, we ate there and reviewed it, it’s awesome if your late at night, because it’s the only one, but maybe consider stepping out a bit further if it’s earlier in the night. And defo take the cable car, the building on the other side is an incredibly monolithic piece of industrial architecture, of an amazing scale.
Only slight issue is the parking which is on street and chargeable about 2 minutes walk, how do we know? We used a car for this leg of the bike tour, ok, I know that’s wrong - but there’s a back story. Ps. a really safe bike store was provided for us, which always makes a Cycle tourist feel safe, and loved.

Room tip: Get a sea view room.. have the breakfast it’s worth it,
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank nobsterwrexham
Delphine S, General Manager at Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Nobsterwrexham,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

If you have a the chance to have the room looing to the sea, its a good chance. The sea is not so nice as you can expect.

The Hotel has no roomservice but work with the brasserie 'relais d'aslace' to serve as a room service.

the breakfast is clena as it is in other Mercure.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Delphine S, General Manager at Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We hope you spend a good time at the hotel Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs.

The Manager of the Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs.