See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I had a very small single room which was clean and tidy. Not a bad location - 5 minute walk to town and beaches. The staff were friendly.
There didn't seem to be a lounge to relax in. I saw a small breakfast room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bronwyn C
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last week . The hotel is in a great location on a lovely street , can walk to everywhere within 10 mins .
The 14 bus (€1) goes from the airport to the Jardin du public and it's a 5 min walk up the hill from there .
It's only 3 mins to the market ( des halles ) . There are really buzzy bars and restaurants in the streets beside the market where we mainly went in the evenings ( we had breakfast also in the market ? Au dolmen few times great crepes and friendly staff )
The couple who run it are really helpful and friendly .
There is no air con but there are large windows with shutters .
The rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated . The showers are powerful but the bathrooms are very small . Fine for me as am 160cm but could be an issue for a taller bigger person .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
paul s, Gérant at Hotel Parc Mazon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hello, We are delighted that you appreciated your stay among us and we deeply thank you for having taken time to share your experience. In the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel very friendly family run. Close to the town and beach.
Very clean nice decor
Good size room, decent shower.
A really nice town close by with good bars and food. Good access to all.
Great place highly recommend

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three days and we enjoyed our stay. Annabelle spoke good english and helped with directions in and around biarritz. The hotel itself is within a 10 minute walk to the main centre and the beach. There is cafe's and restaurants close by, and also a supermarket. The hotel has stairs and no lift so it could be a problem for some people. Our room was clean, the bathroom was on the small side but fine. I had to make an important international call on the hotels phone and Annabelle obliged without a problem. We didnt have breakfast there, but it looked ample. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

The hotel was really cute, very nice rooms that were well-cared for. The staff were really friendly and helpful as well.

My only concern was finding parking - I arrived on a sunny spring day, not even peak season, and it was a challenge to find a spot. There is a space in front to stop and drop off your luggage though - I wish I'd noticed that instead of hauling my stuff so far! If you're coming on a busy day, be prepared for a walk . . . or take the train to Biarritz! The town is walking distance away and the walk along the coast is stunning!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends