“Worst experience ever”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the exact recommendation given to us by the waiter, but when the elderly man came to take our order he looked at us for a while and said ‘go’... this after we asked him if he could explain what one word meant (my French is good, but not super good) to which he responded no. I would never suggest eating here. Ever.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great surprise out there ! My Parisian friends told me about this place and also a friend of em told em about there, and I really liked it.
First time I taste Greek food and it won’t be the last ! Lovely team, adorable place and wonderful food ! I recommend +++++

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Best food ever,Best service.Must place to visit.Excellent location in the center.Traditional Greek food,very good prices and high quality products we love this place.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I went with four other friends. We all tasted each others' food and we are all in agreement that all the dishes were terrible. Overcooked, over salted and lacked any real flavor. The chef is young and inexperienced, but a nice guy. The atmosphere is cramped and not particularly friendly. You won't miss anything by skipping this place.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Had dinner outside the premises on a pleasant October evening. Food was superb, staff friendly and service excellent. Highly recommend.