“Nothing special really”

Ranked #1 266 of 2 603 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

All in all, very average.

Pizza was kinda ok, service was ok I suppose. Price was about €30 a head. You can do better for you money in Bordeaux IMO.

Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Lovation is very good but the service was average. We went for dinner so given the busy period it was a little accepted for the poor service they do need more staff

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical about this restaurant after reading some recent reviews on TripAdvisor but was pleasantly surprised. It was quite late and we needed somewhere to eat which also had space for a pram and this restaurant could accommodate us. My husband ordered a pizza and although he didn't think the base was amazing, it was generously covered in fresh toppings including plenty of meat. I ordered a goats cheese salad which also had a nice mix of fresh ingredients and the goats cheese was nicely grilled and delicious. Cafe gourmand was a nice finish to the meal with a taster of 3 different desserts. Overall good value for money, pleasant service and decent food but don't go expecting the most amazing meal.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered lasagne which on the surface tasted lovely. However was cold in the centre and the cheese wasn't melted. On return it was still luke warm.
My partners was good.
Tiramisu was mostly custard and little alcohol.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Found a sizable piece of plastic in the center of my pizza that I'm lucky I didn't choke on. Waiter gave me 50% off my pizza, did not acknowledge the severity or approach our table again as my partner finished his meal.