All reviews perfect location future travelers set you up for the day funky decor perfectly located hotel great boutique a stones throw super close double windows beds were comfortable old town we loved our stay strasbourg cathedral small hotel i highly recommend this hotel windows closed tourist office
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We had booked an apartment on new years day for two nights in Strasbourg, but were let down at the last minute, so we ended up instead booking 3 rooms at Hotel Rohan and arriving an hour later. No problems, everything was ready for us on arrival, and we quickly realised that accidentally staying here was the best thing that could have happened to us.
We arrived late in the evening, so they re-opened the restaurant for us. The food was amazing, the best we ate in Strasbourg.
The rooms were lovely; clean, modern and comfortable.
All of the staff were friendly and professional throughout our stay.
And the location in Strasbourg is unparalleled, right in the middle of everything we wanted to see and do.
When I return to Strasbourg I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Do not let the”funky”decor deter you from staying at this wonderful, perfectly located hotel in the historic center of town, Spent two nights in a premium room that was large, very clean and featured a comfy bed, big bathroom, good Wi Fi connections and TV in several languages, including English. Received excellent service from a wonderful hotel staff that speak English and go out of their way to make guests feel at home. Staff offered good tips about local activities and helped arrange a guided day tour of the historic neighboring towns and villages to see the Xmas markets. Hotel Rohan has a good restaurant serving local cuisine and is located just steps from the Cathedral and all key attractions.Tourist office, shopping areas, museums, Xmas markets and river boat rides are just minutes away

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Pretty designer hotel just around the corner to the Cathedral. Rooms are small but nicely decorated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms need some attention as they are not 4 star. The location is great!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
CHRISTOPHEStrasbourg, Propriétaire at Hotel Rohan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Sir, Madame,

Thank you for your excellent commentar about the Hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the city of Strasbourg.

We wish a happy Christmas and New Year.

Best Regards

Coralie Gross
Assistante Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked here for a last-minute weekend trip to Strasbourg, which we've visited many times. This is a very pretty ivy-covered hotel located right on the corner of the piazza to the Strasbourg Cathedral. You can hear the bells and the people outside, or if you want less noise they can give you a quiet room that faces a less busy street on the other side of the hotel. The decor is funky-modern and the windows open to the fresh air. Nice mattress and bedding. Friendly staff. We would come back again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at 11 hotels for this trip and Hotel Rohan is the only disappointment. I stayed there for 3 nights and I wanted check out after my first night but unfortunately, everywhere was fully booked.

The hotel acknowledged my parking space reservation promptly and gave me very detailed info how to drive to the allocated parking. However, the old town was shut down limiting vehicle access after the Barcelona attack. I can totally understand that it's not within the hotel's control that vehicles can access the roads. But i think it's only right if they take the initiative to at least inform it's guests and advise alternative parking location. I drove so many rounds and gave up after a while, stopped my car at a nearby car park, run to the hotel only to find out that I couldn't park at the hotel. By the way, there's no one available to help u with your luggage and it's hard to lug a huge one with the cobbled floors in old town.

The location can't be any better and that's the only good thing about the hotel. And below are the list that made my stay here an unpleasant one.

- Hotel and room design is tacky
- Tiny room but good enough for one person
- Its extremely hard to take a shower cos the water is so low that I take forever to wash my hair. I've highlighted this to the receptionist and she mentioned that someone will check on it. On day 2 when I asked her about the same issue, only then she admitted that there's nothing they can do about it.
- Sewage smell from the toilet is so strong
- totally overpriced for a hotel of such standard
- bed was so soft that i got a bad backache after the 1st night

Do yourself a big favour and not check into this hotel unless u are paying half the price that they are charging. 3 star hotel charging a 4 star hotel rate is simply unacceptable.

The room