Reviews (1 083)
1 083 results
All reviews city centre piccadilly station large walk in shower great hotel junior suite piccadilly gardens good size modern hotel perfect location tram stop few minutes walk canal street ncp car park definitely stay here again business trip comfortable bed pleasant stay
44 - 49 of 1 083 reviews
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Situated close to Manchester Piccadilly railway station is ideal for anyone who would like to visit other places in UK by train. Standard rooms are spacious, clean and practical. Internet connection speed is fantastic (and free). Breakfast is of the standard quality for a 4 star hotel. If you want to have lunch or dinner you will find a rather limited but well executed menu. Friendly personnel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Μικές Γ

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your time with us recently. I'm pleased to learn that you appear to have had a pleasant stay with us. Our location is indeed proving to be a real hit in terms of our central placing within Manchester and being so close to Piccadilly Railway Station.

It is hoped on a future visit to Manchester, you will allow us the opportunity to look after you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting family in Manchester so have been staying here for a while. It was a lovely place to stay and very good for families, would definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for a hotel to stay in whilst in Manchester.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear sophieh2209

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review. I was delighted to learn that you have always enjoyed your stays with us whilst in Manchester visiting family.

Your kind recommendations to others is most appreciated and we sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

4 night stay with breakfast, couldn’t fault this if I tried. A literal stones through from canal street, convenient for palace theatre and very close to Piccadilly station. Booked for me by my company and I was amazed at how luxurious it was. Rooms lovely, just lacking a bath but I’m being picky , they have a temp controller in the room so I could make it nice and cool as is my preference. Breakfast was lovely with great variety all the favourites and smoothies, pancakes and omelettes, buffet style with omelettes made to order. Bar nice, can recommend monitors and strawberry daiquiri, look out for happy hours usually starting from 9. Thanks for taking care of me and my colleagues so well, made the week fab

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear WeekendEveryNight

It was our pleasure to look after yourself and your colleagues when you stayed with us over four nights. Your kind feedback covering your whole experience with us will be shared with the team who I know will be so pleased to hear that we made your time with us 'fab'.

It is hoped that we may have the opportunity to look after you again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect location. Near the train station. All the busses are nearby. Center of town. Clean and beautiful. Rooms are great. Bathrooms were updated and clean. Everything went perfectly. Only had one towel in the room. Front desk manager sent towels immediately. Check-in and check-out was very quick. Breakfast was excellent. Small Starbucks in the Lobby.
I would stay here again without looking anywhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear aabadi

Many thanks indeed for reviewing your stay with us.

I was pleased to learn that you found us to be a great hotel and you too found our location ideal.

It is most pleasing to hear too that we will be your first choice Hotel when visiting Manchester again and with this in mind, we look forward to looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful two nights here in Manchester.
Right from the welcome at the front desk to the checkout, we thoroughly enjoyed everything about this hotel.
Staff really can make a big difference and all the staff were helpful bright and cheerful.
The location was great,very close to Piccadilly railway station and just a nice short walk from to city Centre making it fairly quiet.
The bed was very comfortable and the pillows great. Even a pillow menu!
Bathroom facilities were excellent and the shower great.
The hotel doesn’t appear to be very old as everything is in top order.
Breakfast at £10 was very good with a good selection of fruit cereal and hot food. Eggs and omelettes cooked to order.
You can get cheaper breakfasts nearby but not with the same selection.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear trevor1949

I was delighted to hear that you had a wonderful two night stay with us. Your kind feedback is most welcome and will be shared with the team who I know will be as pleased as I was to receive such an amazing review.

Thank you for sharing your experience and your high recommendation to others too. We hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon.