“Absolutely spectacular”

Ranked #64 of 2 500 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the home of authentic Punjabi cuisine! eastZeast are a multi award winning restaurant chain with various locations across the North West.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Zeesham provided us with exceptional service and recommended an absolutely divine Lamb dish which I will absolutely order again!

I shall be back soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 491)

128 - 132 of 1 493 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Visited Thursday evening, 28th June. This was my first visit, 2nd for my wife and my daughter has visited several times. When I have a curry i usually order a Madras but our waiter, Zeeshan, suggested an alternative which when it came was absolutely delicious. Full of flavour with just the right amount of heat. Zeeshan was welcoming and, knowledgeable about the menu. He was attentive but not overly so.
Portions were generous.
Inside, the restaurant had a comfortable atmosphere. Overall a great experience. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Served by zeeshan had the most splended meal with my wife. Given the best advice and he went the extra mile to make our experience one not to forget. Definetly advice you to go especially couples. Decent atmosphere nice food and a beautiful view

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great food the staff were very helpful, zeeshan looked after us very well highly recomm thanks zeeshan best curry

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The food is tasty, customer service is excellent. I recommend the riverside Manchester one compared to the other EastZEast. Interior design a bit tacky for my liking (diamond in sofas, multi coloured lights) but each to their own.

1  Thank khrkh018