“Simply the best ”

Price range: US$18 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wish all Turkish restaurants are as good as this place. I had a mixed grill and my friend had the Sea Bass which looked superb. You have to go and enjoy this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is disgusting! I eat out ALOT! Waited a ridiculously long time for food , was served wrong food, then the meat was undercooked and smelt funny, the hallumi was burnt to a crisp, the chips were so bad and you can see there just sat there already cooked and they just put them back in the fryer! I wish I went to the kebab place across the road could see it must be nice as was very busy but we were In a rush and made the mistake! The amount of time wasted we should have!!! THEN THE BEST PART they laugh in our faces and tell us we will not be refunded even thought we told them the order was still wrong! My son is 3 and was with us and very upset and confused that we were leaving without food! £30 gone!!! Absolutely disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank ellieriley14
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean, friendly staff. Choice of Turkish Kebaps and meals.
Food was nicely cooked and presented nice.
Choice of wines.
Can also take your own bottle of wine in .
We both enjoyed our meal and bottle of spanish wine , would
Definitely visit again.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The grilled meats were nice. The starter arrived with the mains which was fine I supoose, but the hellumi was deep fried (I suspect they forgot to add it was late). We waited over 30 mins for our food in quiet restaurant, no apologies or wait had to ask for the bill a couple of times. Won't bother again.

1  Thank chrisr128
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Went for an anniversary meal for me and my man, we have been before and were not disappointed, we didn't book and as it was Sat thought we wouldn't get in but we were greeted with such courtesy by the lady owner and our waiter could not do enough, food was lovely, I had the Iskenda Kebab which was a very generous portion and delicious and my partner kebab was a recommendation from out wait, gorgeous. The Best Turkish we have ever had. A Must.