Reviews (1 681)
1 681 results
1 182
1 182
All reviewshoney restaurantrooftop barinner sanctumbrass barwelcome cocktailfur throwprivate membersafternoon teaquirky touchesmini barking streetquirky hotelturn down servicetop flooramazing hotelon arrivalbirthday treat
35 - 40 of 1 681 reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I only stayed for one night but really wish it was longer!! I normally stay at The Midland but a friend recommended that I try Hotel Gotham. I am so glad they did. The rooms are absolutely fabulous but the main attraction is the staff. Every single one of them went out of their way to make sure I was happy and that everything ran smoothly. A particular mention to Neil Butler who I believe is their Operations Manager, really went above and beyond. Thankyou so much and I will definitely be back. Try it people you will not regret it. Drinking cocktails at the end of a very long day on one of their terraces was wonderful. The breakfast was excellent and extremely reasonably priced!! A five star standout!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Cooki40
Neil B, Manager at Hotel Gotham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

ear cooki40

Thank you for this 5 star review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

I am so grateful for your kind words about your overall experience, and I do appreciate your feedback.

Its was so lovely to meet you both so pleased you notice our little touches here and there.

I do hope your next visit will be sooner rather than later and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Forget your Hiltons, the midlands etc

This place is so classy, even her Majesty would be at home. I kidd you not, we stayed in room 502 (The Wilson) and the ambiance we got from the room , well all I can say is wow wow wow . Don't just take my word for it but you must stay here if you are staying in Manchester.
Breakfast was served with curtesy of the highest standard as so was the food.

Thanks to all the staff you made our stay special 11/10

Room Tip: When in rome do what the romans do when in Manchester stay here
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pacshendale
Neil B, Manager at Hotel Gotham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear pacshendale

Thank you for this fabulous review of your recent visit here at Boutique Hotel Gotham.

I so pleased you enjoyed our Gotham suite something special for you both

Im pleased your enjoyed the Iron Maiden concert heavy

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my Wife stopped here for our anniversary and all I can say is wow! The hotel is in a very good location in Manchester and situated close to the Arndale and Printworks.

The staff were all fantastic, check in was fantastic and despite us not having much luggage (we were only staying the night) they offered to take it to the room for us.

We stayed in the Gotham Suite and it was as described and so much more. There was some fantastic antiques and touches in the bedroom (such as vintage binoculars) and almost everything in the room was for sale.

My wife was pleasantly surprised to see a copper bath situated in the bedroom and I'll be honest I don't remember seeing this advertised when I booked it, not that I admitted that and took the extra brownie points!

We had a few drinks in the bar situated on the top floor and it offered a fantastic vibe and setting in the heart of Manchester.

Can't really describe how impressed I am with this hotel and would recommend 10/10.

Keep up the great work guys!

1  Thank Lee C

Dear Lee C

Thank you for this 5 star review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

Its was so lovely to meet you both on check in and so you pleased you notice our little touches here and there

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Afternoon tea. All good. Lovely surrounds and very attentive staff throughout. Very helpful by checking on dietary issues and a variety of sandwiches to choose from. Fabulous cakes! Should be 5*, but....I wish places would stop using the term "guys"!

Dear Procol1

Thank you so so much for thiis review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words with regards to your afternoon tea here with team

I do hope your return visit will be sooner rather than later.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Morecambe and we had a fantastic afternoon and evening. We can highly recommend the old fashioneds and the lavender bees knees for after dinner drinks-the latter is Mariano’s delicious creation!

2  Thank Sunshinecjj
Neil B, Manager at Hotel Gotham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear sunshinevJJ

Thank you so so much for this fantastic review of your recent visit here at Gotham.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words Thank you for mentioning our Team

I do hope your return visit will be sooner rather than later.

Warm Regards