“Great food, great value, great staff.”
Review of Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay
Ranked #147 of 2 465 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Caribbean Influenced Jerk, Rum & Reggae all the way! Happy hour everyday from 11:30 until 19:00 & 21:30 until close - Sunday to Thursday and 11:30 until 19:00 & 22:00 until close on Friday & Saturday - 241 on all Caribbean Cocktails
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went on a Friday night. My wife had mo'bay chicken and I had trini curry chicken. We also had trini doubles as a starter (cutter). The food was amazing in a great looking restaurant. The only reason I gave four stars is because we stood around for at least ten minutes and no one acknowledged us for a table. I did have to ask at the bar for a table but everything else was awesome.

manturtlebay, Manager at Turtle Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

HI Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am glad you loved our food just as much as we do. I will pass on all your feedback to our staff to make sure no communication is ever missed.

When you come back don' forget to download our APP with loads of deals and offers. Hope to see you again for more 2-4-1 cocktails.

Senior Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1 326)

4 - 8 of 1 326 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went here as we arrived in Manchester late evening and it was close to the hotel and still serving food. They offered 2-4-1 cocktails and had a couple of very nice cocktails with our food. The service was slow and the restaurant uncomfortably hot as they chose to leave the doors open rather than have the air-con on.

Service was friendly but slow. I had a burger with pulled pork and pork crackling. The burger was tasty but small, a little pulled pork on top which had little flavour and a single piece of crackling. It came with spicy fries which were thin, not very tasty and a very small portion. My colleague had the lamb burger which was also nothing special.

Go for the cocktails but avoid the food.

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, I am very sorry our usual world class service wow you this time, I would love to hear more about this experience if you get the opportunity please send us an email at manchester@turtlebay.co.uk

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here on a recent meet up with friends.
Food was delicious and 2for1 cocktails even better!
We were there at 6pm and it was busy but not too busy and there was a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!

manturtlebay, Manager at Turtle Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Lesley,

We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit, and took advantage of the 241 offer and food.

We have a new app which allows you to collect turtles with each visit and then claim rewards. So if you haven't got it already, make sure you download it from the app store so you can claim your free gift and some free drinks/food.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, where everyday the sun is shining, not just in the summer!

Kiran Basi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spontaneous visit for 2-4-1 cocktails after a trip to the theatre, enjoyed it that much that we stayed for food. Staff were friendly and attentive, Ben was the host with the most and made sure we were well looked after. Food was delicious and reasonably priced for the portions. We opted for the Cutters and weren't disappointed. The squid and trini doubles were a particular favourite. Will definitely be returning.

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your kind review, we are really pleased you enjoyed your visit.

Don't forget to make sure you download our new app to earn Turtles and claim your rewards before your next visit! You also get a free gift upon joining!

Have a lovely day, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kiran Basi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Goat curry and Carib Premium Lager - yum! Even though I was there pretty early and it wasn't rimmed, Turtle Bay had a really cozy atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and the food was awesome. Highly recommended!

Hi,

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad you loved the atmosphere and vibes at Turtle Bay, I will pass on all kind feedback to the staff!