“Great old school RnB!”

Add it.
Hula
Ranked #159 of 227 Nightlife in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Be transported into the crazy world of Hula... A 1950s inspired, Tiki hideout and late night party venue, packed to the brim with thrill seekers, partying into the early hours. The basement bar exudes tropical beach-style - with retro, kitsch vibes complete with mesmerizing tropical fish tank to greet you as you enter. Hula has a nightly rotation of Manchester's best DJs throughout the week, which ensures a vibrant atmosphere from the minute the doors open. The cocktail menu harbours classic, authentic concoctions for those who wish to play it safe, and for the more adventurous there's a selection of wild and wacky potions.
Reviewed 12 September 2014

If you like old school RnB- then this is the place for you- went on a Saturday night for a work night out- was a little bit busy and there was a few fights but security were on it quickly! Great night out!

1  Thank Suzanna1991

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hula bars are all the rage at the moment but this bar has been around for a while. I hadn't visited for a couple of years until the other night. I went on a Saturday at about 10.30pm. I ordered the signature cocktail a "zombie" which cost's £8. I had had one last time I visited and it was quite tasty! I watched as the bar man dribbled a couple of lableless bottles of what I assume was rum into a glass and topped up with something else? He was making ten at the same time and no measuring was done. I recieved my drink and it was nothing like the "zombie" I previously had. It was weak and tasteless. I was quite annoyed, £8 is a lot to pay for a single drink. I took the drink back and explained that it wasn't right but the bar man basically told me "forget it, I wasn't getting a refund or other drink" I drank my juice and left feeling robbed.