“Consistently Great”

Ranked #254 of 2 470 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another great meal tonight, fab service, great food, I had the smoked salmon really tasty. We also had clam pasta, calamari penne pasta. What I love about this place is that it’s always buzzing, and consistently great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my sister went in for a quick bite to eat Wednesday night at 9pm . I was surprised the restaurant was so busy with a mixed crowd and there was a wonderful athmophere. We were greeted at the bar and informed there was no rush to order and enjoy a drink first. The sea food we had was lovely . Grilled garlic king prawns and a mixed seafood in a tomatoes broth. The waiters who serviced us were very friendly and the sommelier recommendation was excellent. We had a great night and looking forward to returning especially when you up in up your refurbished patio area next week .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow ... what a great Italian place.

I would say this is the best authentic Italian food i have had in the uk ( ie not in Italy ).

There was such a huge variety and selection of pastas / pizzas. The flavours were rich and presentation of food was also on point.

I was eating solo as was there for business. The staff were extremely attentive.

This place is next to the Marriott where i was staying. I would recommend for a business meal, occasion dining and date night. I will definitely be returning when I'm next in Manchester.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly, courteous staff. Treated just as well as the high rollers!!
Excellent food, efficient courteous staff!! Loved it!

1  Thank Jimbo2205
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Been for dinner several times and decided to go for Sunday lunch with the parents for a change. There is a set menu consisting of 4 courses (2nd being lemon sorbet) for £19.95 with plenty of choices to suit everyone. The melon and prawn cocktail was apparently delicious whilst I loved the minestrone soup. After the sorbet, we had strip beef, leg of lamb and halibut accompanied by roast potatoes and selection of vegetables. Desert was a selection from the trolley which was a fitting end to a great meal. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service was second to none as usual and the atmosphere very pleasant. Whilst the main menu is a little expensive compared to other restaurants, it is by no means overpriced as quality and service comes at a cost. Would recommend and will definitely return.