Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel
  • Room Service
US$139
US$127
  • Restaurant
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Free Internet
US$136
US$124
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Central(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Manchester Central Arena(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$64
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
Reviews (2 486)
2 486 results
1 385
1 385
All reviewsgreat locationstayed herecity centrecar parkbuilding workvictoria stationprint worksair conmeal dealfamily roomminute walkall you can eatroom was largegood nights sleepbars and restaurantsbudget hotelnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
8 - 13 of 2 486 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Location, location, location and costs! The location of this hotel is just brilliant! You got the city center with all the shops, cafes and pubs within walking distanse. The hotel itself is a bit worn and the cleaning could be better. The staff is great and don`t worry, if check in is a hassle Gill got you covered. The room was large and suiteble for a family of 4 (room 804), we were 2 adults and one child, perfect with a such large room. Air con without any adjustments and a couple of floor stand heating ovens. Breakfast could be better! Poor choice of foods and not that good, overpriced. I would not order room with breakfast the next time. The hotel itself with rooms and food are a 3, but with this location and good staff I`ve put a 4 on my review. Would recommend this to someone who wants a cheap hotel with excellent location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fairly typical premier inn I felt the bed was smaller than usual probably wasn’t infairness, bar area was well stocked unfortunately didn’t try the restaurant looked busy at breakfast so looked as if it was enjoyable would stay again as was very good location for our stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancée and I stayed here back in December when we went to see Mariah Carey and had a lovely stay so we booked again to stay when booking Sam Smith tickets. We also decided to pay the £24.99 each for the meal deal.
The lady on check in was lovely, a more mature lady apologies I didn’t get her name, she had been to the theatre the night before to see Miss Saigon. She was very attentive and made check in a lovely experience.
We received good service and food was very good for the evening meal. The Thai Fishcakes and tempa prawns were very lovely for starters and my fiancée really enjoyed her Kofta. We had the sirloin steak for mains and it was cooked beautifully.
The breakfast was lovely and a lady called Jola I think her name was, showed us everything we needed and was very attentive to ensuring the table was cleared of dirty plates. She greeted all customers with respect and ensured everyone was ok. A lady well suited for a great customer satisfaction.
I am a firm believer in giving credit where due and I must say I would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldn’t hesitate to re book in the future!!
Thank you for a lovey stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although this is one of the more unusual (read: a bit ugly) exteriors I've seen on a Premier Inn, I'm happy to say the inside is much nicer.

We stayed for one night over Mother's Day and the staff were very friendly and managed to change my double room for a twin at quite short notice. The room was everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn - clean and comfortable with a good sized room. The bar area was also comfortable looking but we didn't spend much time there.

All in all, don't let the exterior put you off from a very centrally located Premier Inn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family