Reviews (2 039)
2 039 results
All reviews stayed here car park comedy store meal deal busy road old trafford minute walk main road all you can eat on site parking palace theatre free shuttle good nights sleep family room air con manchester city centre bars and restaurants
115 - 120 of 2 039 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my mum, we had a good nights stay! The room was a good size and there was a double bed and a single bed in the room, both very comfy and warm. There was a heater/AC machine which was good and there was a tv in the room and a hairdryer. The shower was good however it was a really high step up into the shower and there was some markings in the bath basin. The luggage room was very handy for us, meaning we didn’t have to lug our bags around with us! We had a good night stay and would stay again as it was a good value for money and in a good location!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I don't normally expect a lot from a Premier Inn as they are a just a budget hotel and this was exactly the same as the rest.
It's outdated and dingy but we didn't spend much time in the hotel so weren't particularly bothered.
Only a short walk to the tram station and city centre.
Staff were friendly and welcoming.
Overall is an okay hotel and I would stay here again if looking for a budget hotel near city centre.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Tunday and Sal were amazing on reception the night me and my friends stayed over!! So friendly and kept up company for the night whilst we waited for food!!! So lovely and glad we met them!! Great stay for the night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I really enjoyed it, felt good value for money and was very comfortable and clean. It was a close walk to some main things in Manchester, and in a good area of the city. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends