Reviews (2 036)
2 036 results
All reviews stayed here car park comedy store meal deal busy road old trafford minute walk main road all you can eat on site parking palace theatre free shuttle good nights sleep family room air con manchester city centre bars and restaurants
638 - 643 of 2 036 reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Very good value for money, staff were excellent, they explained all the offers and the facilities at the hotel, very good customer service. Would definitely recommend the all you can eat breakfast. Lots of choice from cereals, full cooked breakfast, fresh fruit etc. I Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I stayed here a couple of weeks ago to do Manchester Marathon, stayed here two nights and loved it. Staff were amazing, I always stay here when visiting Manchester , it's best to stick to what you know but will never disappoint.
My room was awesome. spacious, clean and tidy! I had eaten here for both nights and the food was really nice and having a nice full breakfast after a marathon was ideal and delicious.
You should definitely expect me back here again.
You have a bunch of great staff and they do an amazing job.
See you next time.

Room Tip: guaranteed a good nights sleep as well as good service. top quality! loved it! :)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We had a very good stay for two nights. We had a bit of trouble with noise from room above no fault of Hotel but were money back for that night very unexpected well done Premier inn we were impressed thank you Sandra Sanderson

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Staff were very friendly, a barman even gave me a free orange juice because I had lost my voice on my birthday!
Rooms were clean, the bed was very big, food was also lovely!
Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Staff were very friendly at the counter and at breakfast.
Room nice and clean . Only 3 faults made it miss the 5 stars.
1 tv is small only 15" ( other premiers had large tvs)
2 shower was terrible worse than the least powerful electric shower.
3 there was a strange noise that I can't even describe and that went on all night til 7am!

But parking was really good and fair priced at £4.00