All reviews milk in the fridge great apartment bed apartment would highly recommend these apartments apartments are clean washer dryer little touches short or long term helpful personnel kitchen fully equipped breakfast cereals welcome pack home away from home st peters square very nice stay city centre manchester piccadilly
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Fabulous apartment, brilliant location and attentive staff ,homely and clean apartment , has everything you need and the bed was very comfortable definitely recommend this apartment and will book again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JennieGM, Manager at SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely review. I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Kind regards

Vicci Hollies
Apartment Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely apartment for city break. Staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The apartments are well located just minutes from tram stop and within walking distance of city centre shopping. Comfortable modern apartment , extremely clean with good quality toiletries in bathroom and basic breakfast cereal biscuits and milk provided - very nice touch . Quiet and very comfortable nights sleep . I will definitely use again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Moira,

Thank you for leaving the review. It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Many thanks

Vicci

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Couldn’t fault the stay, my boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights over a long weekend for parklife festival. The apartment was very clean, modern, comfortable and spacious! The staff, Brian and the female receptionist on the Saturday night shift were both very helpful and friendly. We also used the fitness suite whilst there which had two treadmills, a stepper and some small weights and floor area which was fine for a quick Saturday morning workout. The location of the apartments were 5 min walk from Piccadilly train station, a stones throw from the metro station and city centre shops and bars. We would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JennieGM, Manager at SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Anissa,

Thank you for leaving a review, I was so pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we can welcome you back soon. Than you for the lovely words about Brian and Anett.

Many thanks Vicci

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Good location, very close to Piccadilly Gardens. We had a warm welcome from a friendly and informative receptionist. Underground parking is available for £10 a night.

Our 1 bed apartment was clean, spacious and attractively decorated. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving the review. It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The parking is really convenient

I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Many thanks Vicci

Reviewed 15 June 2018

the apartment was clean, light, spacious and airy which was the main thing for me. It fell down in that two out of five automatic blinds did not work, the velux windows were difficult to open and close, the milk in the fridge was seriously off by the second day (of four), and the pillow was so fat I got a stiff neck that lasted for two days. Pillow thickness is very important for healthy sleeping, these are much too fat. I used a towel in the end.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JennieGM, Manager at SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Many thanks for leaving a review. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with SACO Manchester. I will look into the issues with the Velux blinds and resolve as required. I am sorry you did not find the pillows to your liking, alternative pillows are available upon request.
I do hope you will return to Manchester in the near future and choose ton stay with SACO.

Kind Regards