“I love this place! ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Artisan and everything about it. The food is amazing. We've been meaning to visit for the sharing Sunday roast so many times but living out of town never quite got there. Easter Sunday we decided to. How completely amazing! The veggies totally made it for me but I do love the unique way it is served. So many restaurants you go to have horrible boiled veg...not here, it was all absolutely bob on! My son had the mussels which where also fab and my daughter had a lovely pizza that was cleverly made to look like a bunny. The live music was fabulous and there was such a lovely atmosphere. It was certainly popular and I can tell why. This isn't our first visit and certainly won't be our last. I absolutely love this place and recommend to everyone.

Abi N, Guest Relations Manager at Artisan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review Artisan on TripAdvisor. We are pleased you enjoyed your overlall experience at Artisan.

If I can be of further help, please don't hesitate to contact me on manchesterpa@artisan.uk.com

Kind regards,
Abi

Write a ReviewReviews (1 294)

28 - 32 of 1 294 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited here on a busy Saturday lunch time yet we were made to feel as if we were the only people in the restaurant. We had a sharing platter and garlic bread to start which was beautiful the pickled cabbage is just gorgeous.
All our meals were cooked well and served exactly as requested with things removed or added as requested. We were with my Mum who is 82 and it was her birthday. The waiter did ask if we were celebrating anything and we said yes, he wished Mum happy birthday and carried on serving our drinks. Just before dessert was ordered the waiter brought over a platter for Mum with Happy Birthday on and a complimentary dessert. This was such a lovely touch nice and low key but my Mum was delighted and loved the brownie. We spent a good few hours here and we're not rushed at all. Would recommend and will definitely visit again soon.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to review ourselves on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed the birthday celebrations for your mother.

If we can be of any further help please feel free to give the restaurant a call or alternatively drop us a line on manchesterpa@artisan.uk.com

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband Easter Sunday atmosphere was fab, face painting for kids, live music, photo booth. Was great food came fast and was great. Sunday roast for 2 full chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot and swede mash, parsnips, big jug of gravy, heaven. Well worth a visit all for 9.95 each.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review Artisan on TripAdivsor. We are pleased you enjoyed Easter Sunday with ourselves.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went with a January half price offer. The food was good and a nice meal all rounds. Steaks cooked well. Wouldn’t go at normal prices I think.

Hello Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to review our January Offer.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went out last night for a friends birthday. 11 of us so we were given a large table at the end of the restaurant. We ordered off set menu B which sounded quite nice on reading and at £30 appeared to be a good deal.
The baked camembert starter was really nice, quite big for a starter but glad I ate it all. The steak main was a minute steak rather the advertised rump, I ordered an extra sauce for £1.50 and got a tiny pot that was dumped at the end of the table with everyone else’s. Dessert was a cold and soggy apple turnover.
Service was terrible, we were seated for over 2 hours and only asked twice if we would like more drinks and the food was even worse. Couldn’t even chat as the speaker overhead was so loud I could barely hear the people I was sat next to without shouting.
I’m sure for cocktails in the bar it’s a good place to go. But wouldn’t recommend for food.
Generally a disappointing evening.

Hi Eleanor,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, I am sorry to read you did not enjoy your experience at Artisan. Please can you send your contact details to myself on manchesterpa@artisan.uk.com and our General Manager will be in touch shortly to discuss your experience personally.

Thanks