“Blooming tasty pies”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Pies are at the top of their game they are truly yummy and blew me away. They have some usual fillings and i think you will be spoilt for choice and you will want to try them all. I thought they didn't look very big when they came out but this is misleading because they will fill your belly in no time. The mash and peas just made my pie even better and i'm so glad we decided to go and partake in some Pie and Ale.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Simple but we'll done. Excellent pies with tasty and unusual fillings. Good value for money and I'll be back. Only criticism is the choice of music which was a bit too fast and loud to enjoy dinner and a pint.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Best. Food. In. The. UK. Seriously, I have never in my life been at a loss for words, but the pie I had here (rabbit and brandy) blew my mind—so much so, I have found a new passion in life.....figuring out how to recreate it. I seriously am going to make another trip from Chicago to this place for this pie.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Great service, very friendly and the Sunday roast pie is untold.
Great beer selection and the best latte I’ve had in ages and reasonably priced too. Next visit will be very soon

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The place is a bit difficult to find but I didn't regret at all going there. The menu is simple but very attractive. I ate the rabbit pie, which I was trying for the first time. It was big enough and very nice. They also have a good selection of beers and a friendly staff.