“Amazing Greek restaurant”

Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alexandros Restaurant in Manchester offers authentic Greek food inspired by various regions of Greece. We buy our products from well-known for their quality local suppliers, using free range meats, fresh vegetables and fresh fish.
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

The best Greek restaurant in Manchester, delicious food, amazing service , nice staff

We definitely back here again

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I visited last night to celebrate a 50th birthday. I have heard very good reports of the restaurant but this was my first visit. There were 7 of us and we had the mezze. The staff were great - attentive and friendly. The table was groaning under the weight of the delicious, freshly cooked food which just kept on coming. Fabulous and I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We came here after seeing such fantastic reviews. It certainly didn’t disappoint. Both the service and food was first class - fresh, plentiful and home made. We will definitely be returning here.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Came here with my wife after several recommendations It's only open on a weekend so book your table .we ere greeted by two lovely friendly ladies who took us to our table we had a good chat with them then ordered drinks .when they came to take our order my wife wasn't sure what to get so the brought out a few samples something which I have never seen before then the owner / chef came over for a chat what a lovely guy he was we had our starters then main and it was beautiful and fresh and nothing was any trouble to the staff the chef came out again to greet the other people arriving and came to see if we needed anything he told us to stay and have some fresh made coffee and biscuits on the house but we have to leave I thanked him and his staff for a lovely meal and great night he then put his arms round me and thanked me for coming I don't think in all my years of eating out I have ever felt more welcome and more relaxed in any restaurant We can't wait to go back

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ged_cunningham
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We visited here two weeks ago and due to having to come back to Manchester, we decided to come back to Alexandros and the food once again did not disappoint. We rang earlier in the day to ask if we could move our booking forward and they said this was not a problem. When we arrived we were greeted with a very friendly welcome and were made to feel at home. The food was first class again, this time I went with the Alexandros Special Mixed Grill and it was all cooked superbly. My partner had a prawn dish and she thoroughly enjoyed it again. I cannot praise the owners and staff enough as they are very friendly and polite. Next time we are in the area we will certainly be returning again.

Date of visit: September 2018