“Monica”
Review of The Parlour

The Parlour
Reserve with OpenTable
The Parlour is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 2 462 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well what can I say ..
I don't know why I didn't put the review before
Restaurant is very friendly nice and cosy .
Always feel very important for all staff.
And finally FOOD !!
I never eat better !
So testy
So good looking
Always fresh !
I wish I can be there for breakfast lunch and dinner every day !!
Love you guys !
Hope you will never change

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here a few times with friends, which is why I went last night. Our waiter was more concerned about entertaining other tables than taking our order. This included putting the tray on his head which we felt was unhygienic as it was also used to transport food. Luckily, there was another waiter who was concerned about our experience. He took our orders and rectified any issues we had.

The starters were served without bread, including the soup which was advertised with sourdough. Starters were pretty but without accompaniment were strange. The main course was passable but looked great. My friend’s meal tasted as if they had emptied an entire salt shaker over it. We ended up leaving and going to Croma. Won’t be going there again

1  Thank Mel D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to the Parlour a number of times for drinks and will still continue to do so. As a bar it’s great.

On Sunday we went for the roast. The food was okay. The carrots were underdone and the roast potatoes dry. The portion of beef was one of the smallest I have been served and there was very little gravy. This made the meal very poor value and I was still hungry. We then decided to have desert; the sticky toffee pudding was also nice but nowhere near enough sauce.

When the bill came for just under £50 for 2, we were left feeling that the price was much too high for what we had been served.

I’ll continue to come for a drink but would pass on the food at the current price point.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shown to wonky table table was so sticky the menus brought to the table stuck to it .We arrived ordered our meal and was out within 30 minutes the dinner came within 4 minutes of ordering roast beef chewy and got smallest pot of horseradish ever seen between 3,asked for salt and pepper these came in egg cups not very higenic overall appearance seamed very tacky.Would I return sorry very disappointed would never go back.The overall portion of the dinner was tiny think I could have eaten 2 por value for the price.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Back to its best. Very chilled. Releasing new dishes and building up to being the foodie bar to visit. Steak on sourdough great for lunch.