Reviews (1 512)
1 512 results
All reviews great location car park stayed here travel lodge family room room was clean arndale centre victoria station all you can eat bars and restaurants would stay here again budget hotel min walk double bed reception staff good nights sleep one night stay
207 - 212 of 1 512 reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as we were attending a concert at the Etihad Stadium,
Nice clean basic central location
My only gripe is that the shower took ages in the morning to heat up
Good stocked hotel bar which was open till 5am
Overall good pleasant stay

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Manchester Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your comments about our Manchester Central hotel.

We apologise for the issues that you had with the shower, we would advise that you let the hotel team know so that they can either room move you or fix the issue.

We are very happy to hear that your overall stay was a pleasant one

We will pass your comments onto the hotel team and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I stayed on business for one night. The hotel is in a good location next to the river, although its got a bit of a feel of an office block to it from the outside. Check in was a bit slow because there was a queue however the receptionist was friendly and helpful. My room was pretty standard - although quite basic. Usual TV with Freeview and tea and coffee facilities and a bath/shower. The room was clean and I had a good sleep. I had dinner and breakfast in the hotel too. Dinner menu is I think standard for Travelodge. The menu choice was OK and the service was good. The food was hot and tasty. Breakfast was a similar experience with the usual buffet service although not a huge range of hot items to chose from. All in all this hotel is good value if you are staying for a couple of days and want to be close to the city centre

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Staff very friendly, room clean and well-appointed, tasty food on site, drinking water and tea/coffee top-ups readily available, parking reasonably priced for a city central area.Would not hesitate to recommend this .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Booked here for a last minute night away in Manchester, the car park was charged at £10 for 24 hours which I didn't think was to bad, the car park seemed to be secure though was a little awkwardly shaped so was not the easiest of car parks to get out of. The receptionist was friendly and helpful when we checked in and I noticed there were maps available on the reception desk which would be perfect if you had not been to the city before, they also had extra tea bags and coffee sachets you could take to up to your room. The was spacious and really clean it and had everything you needed. The location was perfect and we were right in the city centre. I will be staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed here while attending a concert at the arena. Typical travelodge, clean, tidy, great breakfast! I booked a business floor room, (don't know why, my mistake), but found it to be smaller than other rooms we have stayed in at other travelodges. The shower was also very poor, no pressure when on the hot setting. We complained about this, and staff were very helpful, offered us to have a shower in another room, and gave us the price of the breakfast back, so could not fault them!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple