Reviews (6 978)
3 497
2 150
3 497
2 150
All reviews business class manchester airport business lounge covered walkway runway view an early flight under cover start your holiday our honeymoon next morning main restaurant superior room mini bar good nights sleep overnight stay stayed here for one night car park
2 749 - 2 754 of 6 978 reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I had 9 hours between flights at Manchester Airport. What to do? First, have a break at the Radisson Blu which is really easy to reach, being inside the airport/station complex. The barman, Themis, was so kind and helpful, making me feel welcome even if I was not a hotel guest. I was able to refresh myself, have a peaceful rest with food and drinks and was made to feel at home. Thank you so much. There is an indoor pool and massage too, available for non-residents who wish to pay a small charge. Excellent.
The free wifi is very good too. Much, much better than hanging around the airport!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank jacque1b1
JLHallman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear jacque1b1, Thank you for taking the time to review you recent visit at our hotel. The comments have been passed to Themis directly. I am pleased to read your positive remarks about the facilities we offer and I hope you will have the opportunity to visit Radisson Blu again in the future!

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel has all the major amenities of an airport hotel and is the hallmark of the Radisson brand. With a walkway link direct to all terminals you can get those few hours of extra needed sleep before you fly off. Most airlines including Thomas Cook offer advance check-in up to 10 pm the day before your flight so you can drop your bags and get your boarding pass. You can then relax in the hotel restaurant which was excellent.

The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and welcoming. We had a young baby with us and nothing was too much trouble. Having stayed in several of the airport hotels there is no dispute that this is the best.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fjhigginsiv

Dear fjhigginsiv, I am delighted to read your comments and to hear you had such a relaxing start before flying out. Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We booked through Expedia for what we thought would be a family room (2 adults and 1 seven-year-old). When we checked in and asked if there was any way we could have a room with a view of the airport for our little plane spotter we were told we would have to pay for that, and for an extra bed for our son. We explained to the perfectly pleasant Bruno that we had paid for a family room as we put in our requirements on the Expedia website so we're surprised that we would have to pay any more. The Radisson believes their standard room (1 big bed or 2 single beds) would accommodate us all which I do not agree with, however Bruno quickly resolved the issue and upgraded us for free and didn't charge for the extra bed.
It was in a good location, the bed was very comfortable and clean and it was quiet. The only thing I would say is that the shower in room 750 wasn't very powerful and did go a bit hot and cold. We would definitely stay here again and pay the extra to have the view, robes and slippers for use to the pool.

Room tip: Get an airport view room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Happy_Hercules

Dear N W,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. . I am really sorry to hear about the confusion with extra bed and issues with water pressure in the room. You can be assured this all items identified will be addressed accordingly with the related departments. Albeit I am pleased that Bruno was able to assist you on your arrival. Your lovely comments have been passed personally to Bruno. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

A really enjoyable and convenient place to stay. We enjoyed our complimentary room upgrade and egg and had a tasty pizza in the bar - our friendly waiter Paul made us feel really welcome and his suggestions about the food were great too! Thanks all.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H, I am pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay. I have passed the comments directly to Paul. Hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We booked to stay at this hotel as it also offered parking while on your holiday.
The hotel was very good on check in and the rooms were as expected.
When returning from our holiday we found that items were stolen from our vehicle.
I called reception back as we had then left to go home. Reception kindly gave me the number for a gentleman call ALI. He has failed to answer his phone. She then gave me a number for the car park manager (Chris) when speaking to Chris he basically called me a liar & stated that I must of misplaced the items, which I had not. Still no outcome

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
3  Thank cassiebriggs
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and letting us know you liked your stay at the hotel and the room you received. We regret to hear about your experience after returning from your trip and retrieving your car. We apologize for the disappointing service you received after leaving the hotel. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and have shared your concerns with hotel management to review and improve services at the hotel.