“The Best Place to eat in Manchester”

San Carlo Cicchetti
Ranked #322 of 2 561 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We love Italy and Italian Food. San Carlo Cicchetti is truly Italian, the food, the wine and service are amazing and at very reasonable prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 250)

62 - 66 of 1 250 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a few drink at the bar, was a nice atmosphere and drinks were good and reasonably priced.
We will be back to try the food soon!

1  Thank Kjgreigy
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I am a big fan of San Carlo so took my daughter here to celebrate her birthday. Absolutely incredible. I would seriously recommend to anyone who likes a lot of food, but gets bored of the same dish quite easy. Quality was excellent and service lovely and efficient. Thanks cicchetti x

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I visited with a large group for a birthday party. The food was expensive but good. There are two reasons why I will never return. Firstly, at regular intervals during the meal, various members of staff approached our table uninvited with a random bottle of overpriced wine in their hands and entered into a long sales pitch. This was uncomfortable and embarrassing. You should not be pressured into spending more money in a restaurant.

Secondly, we were asked to leave as soon as we had paid the bill, even though we clearly had drinks left. We actually had to tell the manager we would leave when we had finished our drinks. The hammy Italian routine was getting old, so I was glad to see the back of the place when we did leave.

2  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Is the first time I’ve had breakfast at this classy little place .A true experience ,the food excellent and service very attentative too .
The lunch and dinner trist of an Italian tapas really is not one to miss .Enjoy !