Reviews (1 904)
1 904 results
All reviews lovely hotel portland street city centre street noise nespresso machine q park good size cooked breakfast afternoon tea great central location comfy bed saturday night lovely room executive room would stay again breakfast was excellent reception staff
58 - 63 of 1 904 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed on a Friday night, we could check in any time until 12pm which was very handy. The hotel has a relaxing feel to it and the staff were very welcoming. We stayed in a double standard room which was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We also had a free complimentary breakfast the next morning which was lovely too. Overall, lovely stay and we would definitely come again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
FOHManagerTownhouse, Front Office Manager at Townhouse Hotel Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Suzanne S

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Townhouse Hotel. It's lovely to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. The team here at the hotel are delighted to hear of your kind comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Townhouse Hotel soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed last weekend in room 211, had a really nice weekend away.
Lady on the desk. Think her name was Rheannon, was really helpful when checking in. Mentioned there would be a viewing of all the World Cup games in the bar area and a private viewing area which I took advantage of! The bar was really nice and relaxing.
The hotel is just in the city centre so lots around it to do during the day and evening.
The room was spacious and perfect for my night away! I would deffinatly return again and will be recommending to friends!
Thankyou.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear kier0n0neill

thank you so much for your very kind praise for the team and our hotel. There is great pride in what we deliver and we are pleased that you were able to experience it.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Your decision to return to us will be an even greater compliment. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon to Townhouse Hotel Manchester.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and we were very impressed with the cleanliness of not only the room but also the public areas. Reception staff and bar staff were polite and friendly. The only downside was that we were offered breakfast at a whopping £16 each which we politely declined as we both have healthy appetites but didn't think that we could justify spending that sort of money on breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy A
FOHManagerTownhouse, FOHM at Townhouse Hotel Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Billy A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Townhouse Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had such a great stay with us.
It's always a pleasure to read about the friendliness of our team here at the hotel and I will be sure to share your kind words. We do offer a discounted pre-paid breakfast rate of £11 on check in for our Full English and Continental breakfast. Thank you for the once again and we look forward to seeing you at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Been here a couple of times for training. Amanda from the C&B team is so on the ball. Nothing was a problem, I can I be a pain at the best of times but Amanda sorted my every request with a professional approach. The meeting room was well equipped. Lunch was sandwich and chips, basic but it met our needs. Tea and coffee was on going so plenty for the PM sessions. Well done to a great team.

Room Tip: Check the parking before you arrive
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jonte T,

Thank you for for taking the time to post your review of the Hotel's Meeting and Events facilities. It was fantastic to hear you enjoyed you training session with us and that Amanda looked after you throughout the day. It's always great to share fantastic feedback in regards to our team members and I will be sure to share your comments with her and the team.

We provide a range of different hot options for lunch here at the hotel, so please let us know when you return and we will be sure to provide you with the option which best suits yourself and your delegates.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night at the Townhouse Hotel in Manchester, it was the first time I stayed here, I’m glad I did. The Townhouse is a superb hotel in the city center , 10 minutes walking distance to shopping, Piccadilly Train station etc. The price was very reasonably, a good breakfast for €12 was worth it. Checking in was fast and friendly. Nice modern room, highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
FOHManagerTownhouse, FOHM at Townhouse Hotel Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Berty14,