Reviews (1 536)
1 536 results
1 031
1 031
All reviews grab and go liberty suite grande studio smart studio loft suite kitchen area mini kitchen double shower rain shower self catering princess street free wifi q park apartment hotel fresh fruit comfy bed wet room
57 - 62 of 1 536 reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this room as it was centre of the city and looked very modern. It was a special surprise for my better half’s birthday. Check in was simple and greeted by Rafael a very nice chap on reception and was very helpful. The room was clean and stylish and has everything you need.
One of the curtains in the room was faulty and fell off as we tried to open it. However as we went to reception there no maintenance team in house which is understandable as it was in the evening.
But thankfully we were in the caring hands of Maria at reception. She has been extremely helpful and had really gone out of her way to ensure our stay was perfect by upgrading our room to a loft suite complimentary as it was my partners birthday. After dinner when we arrived at our new room, Maria had left a beautiful birthday message with some treats for my partner which made our day even better and I really appreciated the sweet gesture.

Overall we definitely recommend this apart-hotel. fantastic staff and service, clean rooms. Although we prefer full hot breakfast, their grab and go breakfast was fresh and plenty.

A message from my better half “Maria I can not thank you enough for making my birthday even more special :) “

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank welovefoodYandB n
Agnieszka Z, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear welovefoodYandB n,
Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review!
I would like to apologize again for the inconvenience with the blinds but I am very happy to hear that you have been looked after. Our continental Grab&Go breakfast is there to kick start your day and because we are lucky to be located just in the heart of Manchester there are plenty of options nearby if you fancy a cooked breakfast. Our reception team would be more than happy to share with you the best places near us where you can enjoy. Looking forward to your next visit!
Kind Regards,
Andreea
Hotel Team Leader

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We decided to stay here as a short trip away, when we arrived we were greeted by an amazing room which looked beautiful. We were on the opposite side of the building to the lift so we ended up walking for 2-3 minutes just to get to the room. Unfortunately when we were leaving I was asked to pay again and the person on reception said that the payment was only a pre-authorisation payment however when I showed him my receipt for the original payment showing that it was a completed sale he told me I was wrong. This meant that while I had to wait for the refund for the original payment I was already £200 down before leaving. As good as it was I do not think I will be returning due to my experience whilst checking out. Very disappointed with the way the trip ended and it just left a bitter taste for us.

1  Thank davidbQ4920KA
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel and its staff were brilliant all the way from beginning to the very end to ensure my stay was perfect for my birthday celebrations. As soon as I checked in, a beautiful Birthday Message was outside my door and as soon as I got inside, the room was priceless, perfect and clean and got a nice personal birthday message from the staff with some sweets. Perfect customer service. Hotel was class, room was spacious, very clean and very comfortable and had all essentials that you need. I will visit this hotel again as it is worth it as its very close to all shops and transport links. Thank you very much again for the hospitality and for making my birthday extra special.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Agnieszka Z, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear abul47,

Thank you for your amazing review!

I am very happy to read that you had a nice birthday celebration. I will pass your kind word to the team and I am sure that they will be very happy to hear that they made your stay with us extra special. Looking forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Andreea, Hotel Team Leader

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night hotel was top for location,Manchester is the best city ever and this hotel was the cherry on top.Friendly staff,clean rooms lovely and spacious and a massive bed to fall into after a few beers at the printworks.All round winner will deffo be going back.Xx

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Agnieszka Z, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear janeevans7,
Many thanks for your lovely review. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay at Roomzzz and found the apartment clean and comfortable. We are proud to be located in the city centre of vibrant Manchester and it is great to read you enjoyed the location.
We hope to see you again at Roomzzz Manchester in the near future!

Best regards,
Aga Zielonka
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night as going to a concert in the Arena. Roomzzz was very good indeed. The apartment was bright and modern, spotless and very comfortable. It is in an iconic building and the key features have been preserved. The staff were friendly, the grab and go breakfast was ideal. The location is perfect for the Arena and other attractions, with a number of restaurants and bars on the doorstep ( although why do they close so early?). The price for the apartment was also very competitive.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Agnieszka Z, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear denspark,

Thank you very much for your great 5star review! I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location convenient.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Roomzzz in the near future!

Kind regards,