“Poor”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #101 of 102 Coffee & Tea in Manchester
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Tim Hortons Inc. (known internationally as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop, colloquially and corporately known as Timmys, Timmy, or Tims) is a Canadian-based multinational fast food restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2016, it had a total of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries.
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Staff were disinterested and not particularly knowledgeable, quality of food was poor and not great value. Coffee was the only good point.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Staff are so lovely,it’s very clean well priced and such a great product
Great coffee much better than the other coffee shops and food was lush had to have a few timbits looked to lush not to and they did not disappoint

Reviewed 19 April 2018

At 10.30am on a weekday......None of the three breakfast smoothie options available. No eggs. Hash browns had a ten minute wait.

Toilets still disgusting after they had just been cleaned - water just sloshed around floor to the point where I could feel it squelching underfoot, with hairs and dirt spread all over.

Shop floor dirty. Dust piles swept under tables.

Food utterly unremarkable and served in paper bags, even when sitting in.

Not good.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was excited to try out Tim Hortons but immediately disappointed when I was told that if I wanted a decaf I couldn't have a latte (the main coffee I drink). I'm pregnant and can't drink lots of caffeine so immediately was put off by the limited choice this left me - apparently only filter coffee could be decaf. When I asked how I could feed this back, they said there was no point and it wasn't going to change. Considering that even the most basic of coffee places offers decaf options for all its coffee nowadays, I was pretty shocked and disappointed and ended up not buying a drink and just sitting with my friend. Otherwise it seemed ok but not great value for money. Overall I was underwhelmed..

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Never tried before.. heard it is a Canadian coffee house and doesn't disappoint.!!!
Tried Timbits for the first time in my life.. OMG why did I not hear of these before!!
Service is fast 8+ staff on in the morning not so busy and everything is clean and tidy! I tried the egg muffin and latte both the best I ever had and also has a sandwich section which I will order next time.
100% recommended and go now before all the college/university students start realising how nice and value for money it is!!!
So happy!