“Great coffee ”

Friska
Ranked #86 of 148 Quick Bites in Manchester
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely little coffee place with great food choices too. Also sell the best, gooiest choc brownie I have ever tasted. Buy a reusable cup and get money off your morning coffee too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Griff H, Owner at Friska, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thanks very much indeed Ali B - Glad you like the place, the food and the goo :0)

Have a great bank holiday,

Griff
co-founder

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Great and fast service. Good range of food, including many vegan options. I had the Chipotle bean burrito which came in under 5 minutes and was really tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to trying Friska but sadly they do not appear to know what’s in their meals, which isn’t great when you have a severe allergy. They might have an allergy book but it doesn’t necessarily match what they serve. In short, I was just reassured by the server that my meal didn’t contain any nuts or seeds only to find lots of different seeds hidden beneath my chicken gumbo. Fortunately I spotted them before eating, otherwise there’s a very strong chance I wouldn’t be writing this review...

Date of visit: July 2018
Griff H, Owner at Friska, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Richard,

Please can I have your contact details as I this is a very serious matter and I would like to share with you the feedback I have from the team around this.

Allergens are of course a very important issue and area of diligence within the food industry.

My email address is griff@friskafood.com and my number is 07446894447

Griff
co-founder

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The coffee is really good here, even bought some beans from here for at home.

For lunch I've tried the halloumi wrap. Really nice! The place has a really nice vibe inside. They offer free water too which is nice to see. It has a little sink where you can refill bottles.

Soup and sandwich deal is £5 something.. might try that next!

This place can get busy at lunch.. we go about half 1 when it's starting to quiet down.

Will go again for coffee and food. :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

All the food looked lovely and fresh with lots of healthy choice. I found the service quick and efficient. Good drink choice I went for a simple filter coffee which was only £1.

Date of visit: June 2018