“well worth a second visit”
Review of Peck & Yard

Peck & Yard
Ranked #152 of 2 462 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$33
Description: Peck & Yard is the first Pan-Asian Chicken Shack in Manchester and We are proud to be serving some succulent oriental spices fried chicken with different varieties of Pan-Asian sauces.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went here on Tuesday evening with a friend. We had pre booked a table and requested that it was outside. When we got there the table was ready and waiting for us.

We ordered the feast with salt and pepper fries noodles and a green salad. In addition to that we had a beer and a bottle of wine. Additionally we had cucumber flavoured water on the side.

Chicken was excellent as were the sides. Now there is great debate about the sauces some like one and some another. Between the two of us we sampled all the sauces and at least one of us liked every one.

The total bill cam to just over £40 which I though was very reasonable. Service was quick friendly and efficient.

definitely worth a second and third visit

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Go and eat at this place! 'The Feast' was incredible (a ridiculous amount of food for 2 people). We opted for salt and pepper chips as the side and they were amazing. The chicken was well cooked, tender and flavoursome. The sauces though... oh my days. 6 sauces, all so unique and interesting - all so tasty. Great service too, felt really looked after. Brilliant selection of Asian beers. Can't rate this place highly enough- can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a delicious meal here this evening with my boyfriend. We both had the boneless thighs, I had noodles and he had salt and pepper chips and we shared the 6 sauce selection. We really enjoyed the food especially trying all the different sauces. The owner was really friendly and charming and the food was good value. I would definitely recommend a trip here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a good dinner at Peck and Yard with my friends. we enjoyed the selection of sauces but my favourite is the P&Y sauce, I think it goes well with my chicken wings. I ordered an extra side of sauce so I can dip my chips in. Overall a nice place where I can grab a quick bite with my friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Peck & Yard with my family and we had ‘the Feast’ which was wings, breast, thighs and 2 sides. It was absolutely delicious! The chicken was so tasty and nice and crispy. The sides we had were sweet potato chips,
Salt and pepper and regular chips along with a side salad and fried rice. You must give this place a try it’s lovely and the service was great, lovely friendly staff. Will definitely be going back!