“It's in the name!”

Ranked #636 of 2 453 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I regularly go for dinner with my friend, and we each get a portion of falafel with salad and bread. Service is always quick, and the food is good and especially filling for the price.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

we used to get swarmas from Beirut next door

but on recommendation from a friend got take away from this place

the server was friendly and prepared it how we wanted.

and they were really good

we would go again.

only recommendation would be to improve hygiene. otherwise would have rated excellent

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I'm half Egyptian but really the only tangible connection I feel with the middle East is the food of my youth specifically nana's cooking.

This place is The real deal- the food is simple middle eastern home cooking, always consistent, everything tastes as it should, the whole menu costs buttons and you get a smile and a salam walaikum every time you go in.
In a city swarming with pomp and self righteous, self aggrandizing eateries- Falafel just the tonic actually.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

place was dirty
started eating my meal which was mainly a sauce with little bits of lamb.
My girlfriend only managed a mouthful .
But the cherry on the cake was a scruffy looking man smoking by the counter.
never again

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The food was great, as it always is, plus the staff were extremely helpful, always willing to accommodate our requests. Very nice! We went twice in 3 days, and will go again soon! Highly recommend.