See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was travelling on my own to go to the ed Sheeran concert. I am currently on crutches with a badly broken foot but still wanting to go. I had been looking for cheap room for a few weeks but then when I broke my foot I didn't think I would be up for travelling and lasting the night through a concert. After 5 hours of ridiculous travelling I finally made it to the b&B. The owner let me in and carried my bag up stairs whilst I climbed up with my crutches. Stairs aren't a problem as I am used to it at home with my foot. I had been given a single room which I had paid for but the bonus was that I had my own bathroom which just made my day a little bit easier and I was very thankful. He got me a number for a better taxi service to get me to the stadium. I booked this place because it was close to the stadium. I wasn't bothered about being close to city centre as I can't be walking round much anyway so it was perfect for me. After the concert I got back and went to my room. Apart from hearing 2 other people coming in and up the stairs all was quiet through the night. The single bed mattress was just right for my back but the bed is a bit squeaky. Lovely big furry throw on bed but like others have said, not sure on the hygiene side of it but it was very nice and comfortable. I think I was that tired by the time I was ready for bed that I wouldn't of heard any noise through the night if there was any. Set my alarm for 8 as needed to get an earlier train as that where on strike. Would of loved to be able to use the shower but can't with my foot and wrapped up in a boot so it was a quick wash dressed and down for breakfast. It's help yourself to everything you see on the breakfast table. I stuck the kettle on for a coffee and got a juice and some cornflakes. I just ate in the kitchen as nobody else was up. The lady came in to ask if everything was ok and if I needed any help with anything. I was fine and needed to get going very soon. I washed my pots before I left and put the keys back through the letter box as asked to do so. In my room I had a desk with chair. Another chair. A wardrobe, an ironing board with iron, teabags and cappuccino sachets, a mini fridge which had an energy drink in which I needed by the time I had got there. A small tv and my own bathroom. For what I paid I have no complaints at all. For me it had everything I needed for the night.lovely couple that own it. I would definitely stop here again if I was to go to a concert again at the football stadium. Thanks very much for a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Owner friendly, shows you round then you just help your self to breakfast cereals which we felt awkward doing, No b&b sign it’s just a house on an estate, pillows far to hard couldn’t use them, fleecy blanket no duvets which I don’t think is the best hygiene wise but very comfy, not close to town, people in room next to us noises coming in, and when ur done you lock door and put keys through, you are just paying for room as breakfast if you want anything you help yourself out the mans kitchen which felt strange.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly reception. Clean bedrooms and living spaces, breakfast cereal, toast, squash, sea and coffee all available to use. Were left alone to get on with our stay. About a 10 minute car journey into the city centre. Many thanks will use again :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family