US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$79
US$59
  • Restaurant
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$65
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$102
US$96
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$170
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$97
US$95
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$86
US$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$144
US$98
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Central(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$42
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgreat locationcity centrerooms are smallexchange squareexcellent showerfluffy towelsbars and restaurantswithin walking distanceminute walklarge tvcontinental breakfastfree wifiblackout curtainsshower roomcheck in was quick and efficientsaturday nightcomfy bed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want no frills (but not no comfort) accommodation at amazing value right in the centre of Manchester, look no further. Large, comfortable bed, excellent shower, including shower gel and hand wash, large fluffy towels, excellent black out curtains, strong and free wi-fi and a decent TV, it's all here! There's even space in the room for a small armchair and table. And all for £69 for the night (a Monday in late June 2018). The check-in staff were extremely friendly and efficient. All-in-all, a genuine e 5-star experience. I really can't fault it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sean M, Manager at Motel One Manchester-Royal Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you felt we provided you with such great value during your visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

10 min walk from Victoria train station. We arrived early and they kept our bags whilst we went shopping. When we came back to check in the man at the desk was very friendly and helpful (everyone who worked there was). Room was spotless and despite being in the city centre you couldn’t hear a thing. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, it is wonderful to read that you would return to stay here in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a night recently, I travel to manchester alot with business and this will now be my first choice. Location is perfect, near the arndale and bang in the centre of town, service is very friendly and efficient, and the rooms although smallish are very comfortable and nicely done out.. really nothing to moan about!

its 4 star at budget prices basically

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, I am so pleased that we left such a positive impression on you. We do hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What A Fantastic Weekend I Had At This Very Beautiful Motel, I Have Never Stayed In Manchester And I Am Very Impressed With All And Everything About My Staying Quarters. The Staff Was Absolutely Smashing They Are Great Credit To The Business And I Would Strongly Recommend Them To My Family and Friends. The Gentleman What Checked Me In I Can't Remember His Name But I Do Hope He Gets To See This Review and Remember Who I Am, Fabulous Team I Will Definitely Be Returning Again!! I Had A FABULOUS 40th In Extremely Clean & Classy Surroundings Was Just What I Wanted. SO THANK YOU Guys. Keep Up The Fab Hospitality!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I will of course share your comments with all of the team who will be thrilled to read them. We do hope you will return to see us all in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed the night of the rolling stones gig and this is great value with really nice staff. The hotel has everything you need and is modern and clean. There is a well stocked bar downstairs and the hotel really embraces the Manchester culture and feeling. Well worth the money. Centrally located as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Motel One Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you will return to the hotel in the near future.