“Coffee Coffee Coffee”
Review of Takk Coffee House

Takk Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 105 Coffee & Tea in Manchester
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Superb coffee. In search of good coffee in Manchester I stumbled past this in the backstreets of Manchester. So glad I did. Best coffee in Manchester!!!!

Low key, relaxed. Nice play to open a laptop and work away. Closes at 5pm.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Hello takk!!! Thank you for a gorgeous breakfast and a creamy flat white - the coffee guide was so right in naming you as one of the ‘go to’ places in Manchester .

Reviewed 25 September 2018

A lovely coffee place on a central but still slightly tucked away street. This was exactly what I wanted after attending a business event. It had free water as standard, somewhere to plug in my phone, a buzzy but not loud atmosphere- and lots of amazing free local magazines- which I was still reading days later.

I say 'near perfect' in the title just because the coffee wasn't completely to my taste- but that is just because you can't please everyone, not that it wasn't good.

2  Thank AlexSwallow
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, fab eggs, amazing orange cake. Chilled, very cool venue, top tunes, friendly staff. Wish we had one in London!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This place looks amazing. The back garden and contemporary setting are perfect. Walked in this morning and read the breakfast menu , decided what we wanted and then ordered 2 Coffees with cold milk. Then I will have the waffles and .....” we’re don’t do breakfasts today only weekends”! So why are the menus out then? How weird ? You can only eat these items on the chopping boards , totally exposed to every element. We decided to just on the coffee.
How can breakfast not be served during the week? I’m confused?
Our coffee was great but we were handed a 4 pint plastic bottle to pour our own milk in the coffee! You can spend a fortune on the look of the place but not serve milk in a jug ? I wanted more from this place . I will be back but I will make it clear this time if we’re not happy with this place. Maybe I will try the weekend ( as apparently these days are for real breakfasts eating people )