“Cool, excellent, chilled”
Review of Takk Coffee House

Takk Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 104 Coffee & Tea in Manchester
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee, fab eggs, amazing orange cake. Chilled, very cool venue, top tunes, friendly staff. Wish we had one in London!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This place looks amazing. The back garden and contemporary setting are perfect. Walked in this morning and read the breakfast menu , decided what we wanted and then ordered 2 Coffees with cold milk. Then I will have the waffles and .....” we’re don’t do breakfasts today only weekends”! So why are the menus out then? How weird ? You can only eat these items on the chopping boards , totally exposed to every element. We decided to just on the coffee.
How can breakfast not be served during the week? I’m confused?
Our coffee was great but we were handed a 4 pint plastic bottle to pour our own milk in the coffee! You can spend a fortune on the look of the place but not serve milk in a jug ? I wanted more from this place . I will be back but I will make it clear this time if we’re not happy with this place. Maybe I will try the weekend ( as apparently these days are for real breakfasts eating people )

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

New espresso bar located on Oxford Road. Large selection of hot drinks, cold drinks, ice cream, desserts and sandwiches. Popped in there for a quick brew. I had a regular latte. It was great. Fresh and tasty stuff. Amazing friendly and quick service delivered by barista named Bruce and his collegue. Thumbs up

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Normally only use this for coffee and tbh I think my favourite coffee in Manchester so it's worth the long walk! Always saw people eating and thought this looks good but never tried as so many good eating places in NQ. Anyway went today with few running friends........excellent brunch, amazing coffee and quick friendly service! We all enjoyed. Im coffee and bread snob and both first class......we had variety of brunch items and cakes! Fantastic banana and date loaf and generous slice! ❤️ Keep up good work!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We went with our 19 month old son to meet a friend we had not seen for a while. We had a very tasty breakfast and were able to talk and catch up. The place was empty when we arrived but filled up pretty quickly after 10am. The staff were very welcoming to our energetic toddler. The coffee was some of the best we had had in the UK. Portion sizes were fine, they were not enourmous but certainly sufficient and I eat a lot.