All reviews cricket ground cricket fan pitch view room pitch side cricket match tram stop county cricket watch cricket international cricket cafe nero eggs cooked to order stayed here great hotel small balcony king room walk in shower the sofa bed
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here after a Man Utd game with friends in a family room. The room was set out as requested with the pull out bed made up. We checked in 1.5 hours early as the room was ready.

Room was of high standard with a balcony and view of Old Trafford cricket ground.

Parking was easy and free which was impressive for a match day.

Didn’t have breakfast but everything else was of a high standard. Would go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Emirates Old Trafford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear reescg

Thank you for your positive review of the Hilton Garden Inn, Emirates Old Trafford.

The team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our close proximity to Manchester United's home ground allowed for a convenient and comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I and my colleague stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Old Trafford on 19th March 2018 and I must admit that it is by far my best experience of hotel stay in Manchester till date.
You are greeted by a smiling receptionist who seems always willing to help you. No matter if the shift is changed and you come across different receptionist, the level of service remains high.
Rooms are cozy. I stayed in a King Family Room which had a double bed (barely enough for two) and a large sofa bed. There was an office desk with ergonomic chair. Plenty of in room coffee and tea. Iron with stand and hair dryer as usual.
Room was sound proof (I stayed in room 524 on fifth floor with city view), temperature perfect and bathroom very good. Shower pressure was adequate if not the best I have come across.
In the morning we were offered complementary breakfast as hilton honors guest.
Restaurant was noisy for breakfast (a conference was on going so I guess more guest and chit chatting). Plenty of options including hot waffle.
Over all I will rate it as the best hotel in the manchester.

Room Tip: Higher floor. Room 524 is good with parking view.
3  Thank Muhammad I

Dear Muhammad I

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hotel itself was lovely and modern. All the bedrooms were nice and clean, which was great. They were very accommodating with us being a big business group and ensured we were all on the same floor - something that doesn't often happen. The restaurant food was fantastic, although a little slow in coming out (possibly as we were a large table?). Look out for the waffles at breakfast!

Room Tip: Choose a pitch view room

Dear Cara K

The team and I are delighted that you and your work party enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to provide the necessary arrangements for you and your guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was here as part of a coach party the parking is ample and secure the reception was excellent as was the room. The bar and restaurant areas were extremely clean and well presented if you are here for the cricket this hotel is the number one choice

Room Tip: get a room with a cricket ground view

Dear Eddie020173

Thank you for the positive review of the Hilton Garden Inn, Emirates Old Trafford.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

A really lovely, comfortable and modern hotel, I would recommend to anyone staying in Manchester. The views of the cricket grounds from the room are unbelievable. The staff are really friendly and helpful, service was quick. Lots of free parking and it's in a perfect location. What more could you ask for.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the cricket grounds
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gazteorio
Michael H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Emirates Old Trafford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Gazteorio

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.