Reviews (1 251)
1 251 results
All reviews junior suite fig restaurant hot tub turn down service steam room mood lighting sorbet on arrival spiral staircase small pool homemade cookies cottage room huge bath private garden breakfast service eggs benedict the cottages
261 - 266 of 1 251 reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent one night in this hotel during our Cotswolds visit. Our room was very comfortable and quiet with a lovely view of the back garden. It was very well equipped with fridge, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. Only real downside was the lack of a lift to our first floor room but the very helpful staff took our bags up and down for us. The buffet breakfast was very good, with a wide selection, though we found the total absence of any cheese rather surprising, I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel in Chipping Campden. Friendly staff and service made for a great stay. While I was only there one night, I would certainly come back and visit. The location is also in the middle of town, so easy to find.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Room was beautiful with a great view.
Cannot fault the service but I'm afraid I can't review the breakfast as we didn't get up in time.
I recommend this hotel for comfort, cleanliness and for being in a perfect situation

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Went for 2 day break with family which included an infant & a dog. We had 3 rooms and all were exceptional quirky but with mod cons. Very welcoming greeting to us all including the dog. The food was excellent in the restaurant & for more casual dining the bistro was also good.

Room tip: Ask for ground floor if you have trouble going upstairs or have a dog
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Really could not find any major fault with our stay. A lovely warm welcome and a glass of complimentary prosecco when we arrived. Our room was lovely but the lighting wasn't fantastic and the bathroom a bit tight. We ventured to the spa which is a little walk outside - again to be greeted by such lovely staff. I have to say it is the friendliest spa I have ever been too. So after relaxing it was time to get ready for dinner. Wow! I can not express the service, the food, the ambience... Just perfect. Everything was served beautifully and was like a food lovers dream. I had the best cut of beef I have ever tasted and the risotto was sublime. Breakfast the next morning was just as good.
I would highly recommend staying here... Just perfect!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends