“Tasty Thai”

Add it.
Amazing Thai
Ranked #106 of 606 Restaurants in Doncaster
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely restaurant.
Food is delicious with an extensive menu with lots of choice.
Dietary requirements are catered for with an easy to read allergen guide.
We had a baby and young child with us and the staff were really accommodating and friendly making us feel completely at ease.
Really nice decor.
Will definatley keep visiting this resturant

1  Thank CSullo

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing night here with friends. The food was top notch and the service was brilliant. Will return xx

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem. Don’t let the exterior of the building put you off. The food is so tasty. Easily the best Thai restaurant in Doncaster. The soup is unbelievable. And the dumplings incredible. The staff are attentive and give excellent customer service. Will definitely eat here regularly

1  Thank Johnjgreen59
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a reservation for 6 people at 8 o'clock. We realised by their reaction the table wasn't available. A quick juggling of other dinners and a table placements ensued and we were accommodated. Minor Alarm.
4 ordered set menu, 2 From the menu.
5 soups arrived with a starter which then threw the kitchen out of sync and they actually missed a further 5 starters courses and sprang directly to main course.

Teething problems included lack of attention to cutlery replacement after a course and removing a queue of empty bottles from the table. Ordering a jug of iced water was prompt but then having to ask for glasses showed that experience was in short supply. Hopefully learning on the job is a memorable experience.

The amount of food provided and the quality was without question most abundant and well prepared, extremely tasty and hot, in a temperature meaning. Spiced dishes lived up to expectations too. On the food front not a single complaint. At one point the table was struggling to to accommodate the number of dishes.

Would most happily recommend this restaurant and I will return soon. Greeted by smiles of appreciation and waved off with apologies.

Parking nearby is problematic, being on a village High Street and on a major junction. The location has always had this issue.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

My wife and I went to the Amazing Thai restaurant to celebrate her birthday. We had not been before and had heard mixed reviews from locals, so we weren’t exactly sure what to expect.
Any concerns vanished shortly after we went through the door. The atmosphere was great and the welcome couldn’t have been nicer. The food was really well cooked and where we were uncertain about which dishes to have we were given good advice by Potjana Churchill (aka Nang), who also works in the kitchen and is one of the nicest and cheerful people I have been served by in a long time. She is full of enthusiasm and having seen some of her vegetable sculptures, very talented.
Once we had made our choice we were given some very pleasant dips while we waited for the first course to arrive. The music, décor and the obvious enjoyment of the other customers gave us just what we needed at the end of a busy day.
At the end of a great evening, having had two courses, sparkling water, Thai beer and a bottle of Rioja I was pleasantly surprised when I got the bill – (It isn’t cheap but no arms and legs were lost!) - which is always a good way to end a night! We will definitely return and look forward to taking some of our friends there when they visit us. I am delighted that we have another good place to eat in Barnby Dun.

The best tip I can give is make sure you book in advance.

Do me a favour and tick the helpful box, I desperately need a few more points – for which I wish you an excellent meal that will leave you smiling.

13  Thank Ian H