“Everything technically there but lack of care is evident !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Junerain Spa & Treatment Clinic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 17 April 2018

When you enter the spa you could be forgiven for not knowing it was one. There are two large racks of clothes which I'm assuming are dry cleaning or being sold ? Hard chairs and an empty reception desk. It was evident now why I had had so much trouble booking in the first place as the receptionist never seems to be there. The reception itself was shabby looking however when I went through to have my massage the room quality was greatly improved. I had a hot stone massage which only lasted 15 minutes which is much shorter than I was expecting, it was disappointing in length but mostly in the fact the massage couch was incredibly uncomfortable where you had to place your face and put alot of pressure on my sinuses.
I then was left to get changed before going to a different room for a manicure, like the reception this room was very much run down with left over blue tack and cobwebs on the wall and the nail-polish itself was evidently old and of pure quality . The manicurist then proceeded to buff my nails and whilst she did a good job of this she also buffed my fingers leading to lots of small cuts around my nails which stung immensely. All of this whilst the phone was almost constantly ringing and never answered.

Would NOT recommend going despite the friendliness of the woman who performed my treatments, save your money and go elsewhere !

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 caci facials. Was an additional charged £7 for a collagen mask which set like a clay. I have no doubts it was a cheap mask- used to mark the price up. It left my skin dry, not hydrated.
The first facial entailed 20 minutes on a cheap machine with cheek pads. The second facial was cut shorter by 10 minutes on the machine. A true Caci facial
warms your skin slightly and you can feel you’ve had treatment. There was no effect with this salons treatment. A total waste of time. Im so glad it was an introductory price as I would have sought a refund at £35 per facial. The owner also professes to be a pharmacist, councillor, psychologist and hold various other highly academic qualifications. Its a real shame that none of this helped to provide a decent facial.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Really really disappointed. They were half an hour late which isn't great when you sort childcare to have a "treat"
I had a hot stone massage which was different to a normal massage but pleasant enough until in the evening it triggered my Sciatica which left me in agony....something I told the masseuse about
Had a shellac which was terrible. I had to ask the therapist to fill the fits in she missed to tuts .... apparently the machine doesnt dry the sides if your nails .... right ...then why offer gel nails!!!! And make things worse it started to peel the next day
Avoid this place! Its a waste of money

1  Thank Junejune2011
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My children treated my to an early Mother's day present of a 60 minute aromatherapy massage and a manicure. The massage therapists English was limited but her massage skills were excellent. The lady who did my nails was very friendly and did a great job on my nails that are in very poor condition. We paid a deposit to go back and have treatment at the special offer price again in the near future. It was a cold day and a little cold in there. The reception room is certainly not as plush as other spa places but the price and quality of the treatments is great.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Incredibly priced treatment centre! The list of treatments you can receive is extensive and the staff are more than willing to accommodate with trying to fit you into an appointment that suits you. Staff are really friendly and professional. The main highlight of this centre is the value though. We had 3 treatments lasting 90 minutes for £35 - you'd struggle to find these kind of prices anywhere else. Definitely worth a visit as Leamington itself is so nice, you'll have plenty of choice for a bite to eat afterwards!