Junerain Spa & Treatment Clinic
Review Highlights
Not great but ok (ish)

I have had a lot of massages and this did not sadly live up to a good one. The girl was lovely and... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2017
Sapphire2829
via mobile
Excellent Aromatherapy massage

Reviewed 24 February 2018
dagmarp658
Coventry, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 caci facials. Was an additional charged £7 for a collagen mask which set like a clay. I have no doubts it was a cheap mask- used to mark the price up. It left my skin dry, not hydrated.
The first facial entailed 20 minutes on a cheap machine with cheek pads. The second facial was cut shorter by 10 minutes on the machine. A true Caci facial
warms your skin slightly and you can feel you’ve had treatment. There was no effect with this salons treatment. A total waste of time. Im so glad it was an introductory price as I would have sought a refund at £35 per facial. The owner also professes to be a pharmacist, councillor, psychologist and hold various other highly academic qualifications. Its a real shame that none of this helped to provide a decent facial.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Really really disappointed. They were half an hour late which isn't great when you sort childcare to have a "treat"
I had a hot stone massage which was different to a normal massage but pleasant enough until in the evening it triggered my Sciatica which left me in agony....something I told the masseuse about
Had a shellac which was terrible. I had to ask the therapist to fill the fits in she missed to tuts .... apparently the machine doesnt dry the sides if your nails .... right ...then why offer gel nails!!!! And make things worse it started to peel the next day
Avoid this place! Its a waste of money

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Junejune2011
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My children treated my to an early Mother's day present of a 60 minute aromatherapy massage and a manicure. The massage therapists English was limited but her massage skills were excellent. The lady who did my nails was very friendly and did a great job on my nails that are in very poor condition. We paid a deposit to go back and have treatment at the special offer price again in the near future. It was a cold day and a little cold in there. The reception room is certainly not as plush as other spa places but the price and quality of the treatments is great.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Incredibly priced treatment centre! The list of treatments you can receive is extensive and the staff are more than willing to accommodate with trying to fit you into an appointment that suits you. Staff are really friendly and professional. The main highlight of this centre is the value though. We had 3 treatments lasting 90 minutes for £35 - you'd struggle to find these kind of prices anywhere else. Definitely worth a visit as Leamington itself is so nice, you'll have plenty of choice for a bite to eat afterwards!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have experienced many great massages this year, but I am completely disappointed by the massage I had here, actually went away from it with neck ache.

Date of experience: September 2017