Legacy Preston International(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$68
The Park Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$117
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$85
PremierInn.com
Stanley Villa Farm Camping(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$77
Pitchup.com
All reviewssky tvsmall apartmentmini barapartment hotelwell equipped kitchenetteself caterbus lanebottom floorlovely apartmentcup cakesloved our staydining tablethe penthousegreat bathroomthe hotel managerlittle extraslovely touch
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a new build for the centre and is decorated tastefully all high end fittings.The decor in the bedrooms is beautiful and the beds are so comfortable.One downside is the parking ans access as you have to drive down a bus lane.Very few parking spots also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RossTaylor10, Manager at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Mr Day,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave such kind feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I've never had cause to stay in Preston before but if I do again, I won't need to look for a hotel - I'll come straight here. Everything from the service, the help with parking, the room, bedding, layout and check out was exceptional. We even got an Easter egg each - really nice touch.

My wife and I stayed in the Hunt Room. It was like a flat and felt very homely. Although we enjoyed the event we came to Preston for, we couldn't wait to get back to the room to sit and watch TV on the leather sofa!

My friend owns one of the major legal practices in the city and the bank I work for has a branch there, so I will be suggesting to both that they both recommend that their clients stay here.

Room Tip: Choose the Hunt Room - home from home
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Starymaz,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t speak highly enough of No10 Preston! Ross and Richard are so friendly, accommodating and helpful, they really are the heart of the hotel! It was my 3rd stay every time it feels like coming home! As I’m away at least one night a week for work in various places around the UK it is so nice to have space and facilities to either make a meal or order food in.
This time I stayed in Casablanca and it was absolutely amazing!! The bath in the room is incredible, with a complimentary Lush bath bomb it was a welcome treat after a long day! Having the large seperate lounge was great and meant I could catch up on work in a really comfortable space.

The room was very quiet, and the bed one of the most comfortable I have stayed it. I love the Molten Brown toliltries, they smell gorgeous!

Each room is different, but they are all finished to a very high standard with real attention to detail. Quirky lights, bannister knobs and art all add to the boutique feel.

Plus... an Easter egg on check out!!! YUM!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Tara,

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and you enjoy it every time. Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review, it goes a long way as the whole team puts a lot of hard work into making the guest experience unique. See you soon

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very impressed with this hotel, which my family and I stayed in for one night. The only “unusual” feature was that our room had only one small window. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were spotless. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RossTaylor10, General Manager at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Howard,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is a fabulous place to stay. Great location moments from the station right in the centre of town. I was offered a warm welcome - and a complementary Easter Egg! - and shown to a luxurious little suite with bathroom and kitchenette. Spotlessly clean (congrats to housekeeping); everything you could possibly need was provided, and the high spec with the contemporary design made my day! Thank you, 10 Preston. You deserve to do really well. I couldn’t make the ratings buttons work when I submitted this review, but I give it 5 stars for everything!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business