“Great salads and superb service”
Review of Caffe e Vino

Caffe e Vino
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tewkesbury
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Italian café, bar and restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Tewkesbury today and decided to stop for lunch.

Unfortunately, my mother suffers from a condition which means she is on a very strict diet at the moment and this makes it difficult to find anything standard on a menu that she can eat.

After stopping at Whetherspoons for a few minutes, we quickly realised there would be nothing she could eat and therefore decided to visit Caffe e Vino where we suspected the small, family-run business would be more amenable to catering for someone with special culinary requirements.

We were not wrong. After identifying lots of salad ingredients that were ok for the diet, we asked if they could make a special salad with some of the ingredients.

Not only was this no problem, but the salad was exceptional and included almost everything she could eat.

I cannot praise this establishment enough! Everything is fresh and made to order. Special requirements are no problem and they go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience.

I can only apologise for the lack of leaving a tip when there was confusion over my Dad paying at the till to beat me to it!

We will most certainly recommend to anyone visiting the area and leave a double tip next time we visit!

Many thanks to both the chef and the waiter for your wonderful service!

1  Thank michalacollinson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

came across this place whilst on holiday in the area, great welcome from the owners food superb he heard my Liverpool accent and we spent a short time talking about football and the bonus for us was being dog friendly

1  Thank paul b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This cafe is just amazing. Real Italian cooking in a tiny cafe. Just superb. Fresh, tasty catering served by charming staff. What's not to love? (The coffee and cakes are to die for).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed our breakfast there. Small family run place with a friendly vibe. I'd recommend a visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am lucky enough to work around the corner from Caffe e Vino. It's a great place to get some amazing Italian food. The staff are very helpful and friendly, the foods are amazing especially the salads, fantastic!

1  Thank Heaford