All reviewscar park next doorbar cafetravel lodgeone way systemharry potterhigh streettown centreall you can eatkids eat freetrain stationcomfortable staystayed here for one nightbase
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Watford Central Travelodge for 2 & half weeks.
The staff was very helpful in particular Ms Marina & Mr Alex.

They always delivered food on time & cleanliness was very good.

I recommend this hotel if you need something cheaper & are close to Watford.

Parking is available as well !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight while down for a funeral. Comfortable family room that did what it needed to do. Good to see there was no duvet on the bed due to the heat outside. Have to admit one of the best sleeps I have had in a long time. Staff friendly, breakfast excellent and parking available in the multi storey next door. Remember to get your parking ticket validated to get 50% discount.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during the first week of May as part of a business trip. Upon arrival I was greeted by staff and was shown to my room. The room was very well kept and the overall cleanliness was good.
I particularly liked a gentleman named Jamie as he advised me on a few places to visit whilst staying in Watford (as I am not from the area) he seemed confident in his role and was always happy to help when I had any questions or needed anything.
Would recommend staying here if you are either on a business or personal trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Good services , nice and comfy beds and staff from reception is lovely and my favorite is blondy with sort hair and Roza the Chef from bar-caffe. The room was clean and tidy.Breakfast was very nice plenty of food there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

As with all Travelodge the rooms are fairly basic but was well maintained and clean.

The room was very hot with only a sheet instead of a duvet on the bed and even that was too much and although the windows are double glazed the noise from the road outside can be heard clearly all of which stopped me from sleeping well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Watford Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for your review of our Watford Central hotel.

We are very sorry to hear that your stay was disturbed by the the heat and the external noise.

We're very pleased to hear that your room was well maintained and cleaned to our high standards

We will be passing your comments onto our hotel team and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.