“Great breakfast”
Review of Courtlands Cafe

Courtlands Cafe
Ranked #133 of 294 Restaurants in Watford
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Popped into the cafe for breakfast on a Sunday morning and was not disappointed. The food was excellent and plenty of it. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
Will use this cafe again

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I like this cafe but it never opens on time. It's so hit and miss so if you are an early bird and want breakfast before you go to work then go somewhere else. What's the point in advertising the opening time of 7am when you never do! Very annoying.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

my husband and I regularly pop in as it is relatively local for us. I am partial to brunches and in particular fry ups. They offer quite a range of meals ranging from beans on toast to Sunday roasts. Prices are very competitive and fair. It is usually packed. Tea is great but they also do milk shakes and the usual cans of pop. I love their number 5 breakfast (which includes bubble and squeak). For £5.95 it includes tea and 2 rounds of toast.

1  Thank lorreinek
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

What a find for us. We went before going to Harry Potter studios on recommendation of the security guard (we thank you sir) . Monster milkshakes and a great brekkie which set us up for the day. If you've not been before, make sure you go next time you're in the area.

1  Thank T1389QIdanm
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I just love courtlands cafe. One of the best cafes in town! The food is yummy and the portions are generous. Fast service, and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. I can't fault the place. 11 out of 10!!!

1  Thank Carolcartwright