“We was the last ones in.😬😬”

Nando's - Maidstone
Ranked #87 of 347 Restaurants in Maidstone
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me and t wanted to eat but it was getting late, and it that area when it hits a time everything is closed.. we got there and had some free water
The chicken tasted different here, more time spent on cooking it not rushed.
You already know Nando’s so you know what to expect. But once in a while go to a different location or try something different even if you don’t like it. I tried the olives ( didn’t like it)
But I tried it.
Staff was friendly even though it was Sunday evening and they was closing
We thank you for that

J
I’m
Out

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Came here after 9pm for a meal on Wednesday 7th March, all tables had a mess on with 1 girl trying clean everywhere alone so cleaned a table myself then looked at menu and wife went to Order. I went for the chicken burger with 1 side priced at just under £12. Took ages to be ready and served to us, the burger was a fat chunk of chicken on a what tasted like a stale bun 1 slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce, the chips tasted like frozen variety. How they can justify serving that mess for £12 and people actually pay for it is beyond belief. (Picture enclosed) anyone who eats at Nando’s has no taste buds, I just can’t see what the point is in a Nando’s its an overpriced KFC ???? Won’t be returning

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Not your normal clean restraunt. Male server had visibly dirty hands and black dirt under his long nails :-( his thumb ended up in my food. He seemed to prefer having a laugh with his makes eating at another table than his own hygiene or basic customer service.

Maidstone restraunt grubby. Needs deep clean.

Avoid and go to NADOS in aylesford.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

4 of is arrived out of 6 and we got seated straight away. The last 2 of our party arrived about half an hour after us and not once did we feel like we were in the way or taking too long... the food was really tasty and the staff were very accommodating in regards to allergies.

Highly recommend for a decent "Cheeky Nandos"

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Can’t go wrong with Nandos Maidstone . I’m a frequent visitor and I love it there ... food is all ways good .. staff are all ways friendly and I all ways leave full up .. great value for money :) don’t change guys fantastic job !