“Best food in Milton Keynes open market”
Review of Taste Of Paradise

Taste Of Paradise
Ranked #165 of 604 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: We serves authentic indian punjabi dhaba style food in mileton keynes open market.chole bhature, aloo paratha, chicken biryani, paneer lababdar are our most popular dishes. we do party order up to 100 people.we provide tifin service too.
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting taste of paradise run by Shilpa and Inder since past few years nearly 6-7 years ever since they started in Milton Keynes .. till date very very happy with food server by them and extra things done by them whenever requested..

I would highly recommend to try chhole bhature , paratha (allo paratha ) and lababdar (paneer lababdaar)

Try veg Samoa’s and Wada pav and samosa chat over weekend.,

I am you would find many more things to try out and takeaway after trying few times ..

Keep up the good work and keep serving taste food with taste of paradise .,

Regards,
Rakesh Mourya

Shilpaben P, Owner at Taste Of Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

thank you so much for the review Rakesh!!

we will try our level best to serve you better and better.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Have been a regular to this place for 2 years now. From chicken dansak and wode varieties of parantas to simple daal Chawl are paradise for indians away from home. Owner and people serving at the shop are very helpful and efficient. I have taken many of my non Indian friends, they too were satisfied with food. Do visit this place if you looking to treat you taste buds to good quality food.

hello Gurjot,
thank you very much for your time and review. appreciated. !!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting their Open Market van since last year and would definitely recommend it to everyone for tasty and hygenic North Indian food. The masala tea served here is the best available and so are Aloo Paratha, Paneer and snacks like Samosa, Aloo tikki and others. Must visit for someone in and around Milton Keynes.

hi sagar,
thank you for the review. I appreciated. thanks a lot .

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I have been eating at this place time and again as it serves the best authentic Indian food in Milton Keynes. Few of my favourite dishes served here are Cholle Bhature , Chicken Curry , Chicken tikka roll and Samosa. A must try place for all.

The Chef (Inder ji) is amazing in preparing all the indian cusines.

2  Thank Rohit S

thank a lot for the review rohit !!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I took their service for my kids birthday for 50 people in Northampton and the service was flawless. My guests were super happy with the food. I would love to have their service in future